i hope company can normalize normal disbandment

• not just sudden announcement about disbandment etc like wtf ? and i hate it when it is so bare minimum (but hey atleast there's an effort)

group like F(X),After School,4MINUTE,KARA,PRISTIN,GUGUDAN and MISS A don't even have a proper disbandment . No goodbye released, no last vlive together, or whatsoever. Like come on its the one last time chance (idk if i can include girls day here because eventho they all left the company they promise to stay as a group and they still doing vlog together through hyeri channel tho)

2NE1 and WG did released a goodbye track so im quite okay with it but still since its a disbandment im hoping something special. Make it special

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SISTAR disbandment will remain legendary. Released the one last time single, went to all music show performing their hit song medley, went to variety show for one last time. I hope more group will follow SISTAR

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also IOI & Wanna One . They have a farewell concert, thats what we want !

• Sadly these companies don't care because even disbanding it would have some cost associate with it. Members have to be smart and negotiate to have a proper send off like Sistar and Girl's Day.

I wish they copied some stuff from Jpop like keep the name and have a new line-up. Some of the name brand are iconic enough to continue on IMO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!