[enter-talk] THE THING THAT HYUNA AND DAWN WILL LEAVE ON THEIR INSTA FEED EVEN AFTER BREAKING UP

• [enter-talk] THE THING THAT HYUNA AND DAWN WILL LEAVE ON THEIR INSTA FEED EVEN AFTER BREAKING UP

bypannchoaNovember 30, 2022
    AVvXsEi1Gic32jqDEaeCIuccAPVBxwafcD06YrS9NQQY2a1hOmx6aGXJchubzVfwyqbUlgem97Dh8fjEWI-AD5BjoJKM2Wvo7CAbMVvHJmFcIwacdUhlF7nuGXadOjmd2OgrnZxtTSSLojl6oEXHQKWHLaiieGoB-aiIoa7q5RsNmzeITIHilTm1qMccnbAe=s16000
    Q: "Even if we break up, we promised that we wouldn't delete our pictures from our SNS"
    - Is is still a valid statement?
    A: I think that I'll be able to leave them there

That's what they say but I wonder if they'll really leave them there?

post response:
    [+134][-3]
    original post: here

1. [+127, 0]
    No but to be honest, when I watched that, I was so dumbfoundedㅋㅋㅋ when you break up, you want to see one another the least so why wouldn't they delete the pictures?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+95, -1]
    What the? They deleted them though

3. [+66, -1]
    They already deleted the pictures

4. [+54, -1]
    Aren't the pictures left the sponsored and ads pictures? They probably thought of the advertising fees and left them there

5. [+38, -1]
    They already deleted them.......

6. [+29, -1]
    If they delete their pictures after saying something like this publicly, I bet that they broke up because one side did wrong

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Bruh. :pepe-tea:

Despite this being semi-messy, I will say that I enjoyed the Hyuna/Edawn era. At the time, it really felt revolutionary that two active KPOP idols decided to openly date and display their relationship. Something that had never really been done before because of the immense hate and attention from fans.

Do I think all idols should have their relationships on full display and capitalize and commercialize them, no. But, I would love a happy medium where those couples feel comfortable letting the world know they are together and maybe every once in awhile doing something as a couple.

I find it cute. Though, the idol themselves might regret it later when they break up to have that still left behind, idk. So, even though they broke up, I hope their relationship in some way did lessen the stigma of open idol dating in the long run.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I still see a few pictures on Hyuna's, Same with Dawn's that don't feel like it's for commercial purposes.

Either way, Pentagon isn't hurting, though it was a rough time when he got kicked out and I wasn't a fan at the time so i can't really comment on it. Like most, I feel sad. Because I thought they were super happy, and although they were "strange" they had an adorable relationship that I really envied. Sure it could have all been fake in front of cameras, but they still looked beautiful and happy.

I'm sure the toll of switching companies, what 3 or 4 times could have had them drift apart. They joined PNation together than left. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we don't know. If she wasn't ready and he was, then it's for the best to go your seperate ways. It's just sad. I do hope he bounces back from this and can be successful doing what he loves. Believe it or not he does make great music and he has some damn good writing capabilities.

She's super pretty and very talented. Hell I loved her in Troublemaker, i'm sure Hyuna will have no problems bouncing back into the spotlight. I don't think anyone should be blamed. We aren't there to know what's fully gone on. If they really did end it on good terms that's the best anyone can ask for. You never know, they could realize what they lost being apart from each other and get back together.

I wanted their relationship to be that door that shows everyone, this can work, we can do this, and we can still make great music. I hope that, is still the case and in the future idols can be comfortable, but as others have said they shouldn't make their music and everything about "them", be a couple but don't flaunt it so hard. I wish both of them the best and plan to see where they go in the future.

Dawn still has this up

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, yes. A 1,000 times yes. Everything you said.

And Edawn will forever be the guy who made one of the best songs of 2018. Shine was THAT song.

I didn't really vibe with him as an artist, but he is definitely talented as a producer. He walked so Soyeon could run.

• Yes, yes. A 1,000 times yes. Everything you said.

And Edawn will forever be the guy who made one of the best songs of 2018. Shine was THAT song.

I didn't really vibe with him as an artist, but he is definitely talented as a producer. He walked so Soyeon could run.

Shine didn't get the recognition she deserved and it's sad. i also like Dawndididawn. Sure his image isn't normal, but I don't think she was forced to "change" hers for him. That's what they were about, being uniqe and different. (i seen some comments acting like he made her look like a drug addict) sorry I don't get that vibe from either. I didn't like some of their wardrobe choices but thats' what people who wanna make a statement do.

He really is a damn good writer even if he's not in the spotlight for a bit I hope he will write music for others. I never have gotten a bad vibe from him. Just a man in love with a woman willing to do anything for her.

• Shine didn't get the recognition she deserved and it's sad. i also like Dawndididawn. Sure his image isn't normal, but I don't think she was forced to "change" hers for him. That's what they were about, being uniqe and different. (i seen some comments acting like he made her look like a drug addict) sorry I don't get that vibe from either. I didn't like some of their wardrobe choices but thats' what people who wanna make a statement do.

He really is a damn good writer even if he's not in the spotlight for a bit I hope he will write music for others. I never have gotten a bad vibe from him. Just a man in love with a woman willing to do anything for her.

I think that's probably just people who preferred Hyuna's old image, and they are hoping that she'll go back to that now that they've broken up.

Who knows, maybe she will and maybe she won't. But, in the end, she's making her own choices.

• I think that's probably just people who preferred Hyuna's old image, and they are hoping that she'll go back to that now that they've broken up.

Who knows, maybe she will and maybe she won't. But, in the end, she's making her own choices.

I mean she looked damn sexy with her long hair and the way she dressed when she was in troublemaker, and then her image completely changed, she became tatted up left cube etc. I mean people do things to rebel or do it because now they have the freedom to. If she didn't want to do it, i'm sure she wouldn't have. I just hope she continues in the industry as well as him and hope for the best. Who knows, sometimes you break up to realize just how much you love someone.

Some fans are flooding their instagram posts with all kinds of creepy shit like god. My eyes are wide open like did these people just say this shit lol

• Dawn is so precious I swear

Screenshot_1.jpg

someone on youtube literally spreading misinformation on him and he's planning to sue

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dawn furiously calls out netizens spreading false, baseless rumors about him and HyunA | allkpop

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!