It looks like we have a new nickname for BTS members...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It seems like tannies have some competition...

:pepe-cringe::pepe-joy:

• Here’s the video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was cute but antis and solos have to ruin it...

They hated and shamed him for performing for WC but when the song and performance became well-received, now they are hating him for being the only one to perform. :pepe-shame:

• It was cute but antis and solos have to ruin it...

me and my family were watching the opening ceremony together and my mom asked where were the others and my quick answer was they got military service so couldn't make it. it's just my guess at that time but it's amazing how these guys just confirmed it lol

• me and my family were watching the opening ceremony together and my mom asked where were the others and my quick answer was they got military service so couldn't make it. it's just my guess at that time but it's amazing how these guys just confirmed it lol

They literally denied it it this post.

They hated and shamed him for performing for WC but when the song and performance became well-received, now they are hating him for being the only one to perform. :pepe-shame:

Sums up their hypocrisy really. He was “anti-LGBT” and a supporter of human rights violation just for performing at one of the biggest sporting events in the world. But now that the song’s doing well and he’s gaining recognition for it, it should’ve been all 7 of them at the World Cup and “Hybe lied and mistreated the other members to push their nepo baby.” :pepe-just-smile:

Even when k-media also wrote that Jungkook WAS chosen by FIFA to perform. The man got collab offers from Charlie too. Is it THAT hard to believe that he also has demand just like the other members?

This is Chapter 2 after all.

• Sums up their hypocrisy really. He was “anti-LGBT” and a supporter of human rights violation just for performing at one of the biggest sporting events in the world. But now that the song’s doing well and he’s gaining recognition for it, it should’ve been all 7 of them at the World Cup and “Hybe lied and mistreated the other members to push their nepo baby.” :pepe-just-smile:

Even when k-media also wrote that Jungkook WAS chosen by FIFA to perform. The man got collab offers from Charlie too. Is it THAT hard to believe that he also has demand just like the other members?

This is Chapter 2 after all.

They are so used to their favs begging for western collabs to climb the charts, that they can't imagine that for BTS is the other way around.

Oh well

I never cares about what solo stans and mantis say any way.. I choose to look at the cute side and block the negative side

The passive aggresive lol

Glad that he quick mention that Jungkook was personally chosen,

Found many qrt was wild shaming him and use "privilege" Card again

:pepe-just-smile:

• What did he exactly say about Jungkook enlisting next year?

Reference: starts at 20 secs mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!