Re: MMA AWARD IS A FRAUD

• I understand from a Hybe insider that the Hybe CEO is equally pissed off at the amount of awards that BTS keep winning. The CEO said they will need to knock out a wall and buy extra square footage to expand the Trophy room to display these and the three Grammys BTS will win soon

• How am I contradicting myself sis. There is a reason those two statements different paragraph. I stand by what I said how Idle couldn’t have won. And how tf u thinking just cause it’s judge vote no rig could be possible. Put away the clown emoji💀

The thing is I never said anything about 'judges no rigging' in award show. The topic is about ROTY, judges score, this year's win of BTS and how some anon accused them of manipulating the award. Then, you commented in this topic thread insinuating the same thing as Anon's post.

Now, if you are so salty about Idle not getting the Record award then take it up to the judges. They vote for whoever they want to vote. Cause as far as everyone knows, BTS is the last artists here who needed rigging to win any Korean awards. And don't call me sis, btw. Also, I can put on emoji clown whenever I want to so... 🤡🤡🤡

• How do JUDGES rig an award? Isn't that the point?? Rigging only comes into play when there is concrete criteria and evidence it was ignored. Where is that evidence here?

Kpop stans think their subjective opinion holds more weight than judges opinions.

• The funny thing is BTS didn't attend and haven't even acknowledged these MMA wins on social media. but yes Hybe bought it for BTS to ignore it completely lol. you can't expect logic from idiotic kpoppies i guess.

• The funny thing is BTS didn't attend and haven't even acknowledged these MMA wins on social media. but yes Hybe bought it for BTS to ignore it completely lol. you can't expect logic from idiotic kpoppies i guess.

I have seen some of the fools even saying that Hybe bought the Grammy noms this year for BTS cause they cannot accept the reality that BTS are well known, mainstream and liked enough by Grammy voters. Saying Hybe doing it this year is so foolish when BTS are in a hiatus and enlisting and won't even be there to attend or perform so not like Grammy even benefits from BTS clout as much.

Kpoppies will swallow poison before accepting that BTS are respected by their peers and the industry at large for being a quality act.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well Look at those cheers, they are not even there... Anon OP can seethe!!! 8o

• sigh, bts could have won only the bonsang & kpoppies would have still made that the focus of their complaints

FOR ONCE, use your brain people, you're talking about a 3X GRAMMY NOMINATED group this year alone

anyone else winning (except maybe ive and gidle) would have been actual reason to talk about rigging

• sigh, bts could have won only the bonsang & kpoppies would have still made that the focus of their complaints

FOR ONCE, use your brain people, you're talking about a 3X GRAMMY NOMINATED group this year alone

anyone else winning (except maybe ive and gidle) would have been actual reason to talk about rigging

They focus more on BTS than on their actual faves. That shows BTS relevancy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!