Rose - R - is coming for KTL album sales

• I know the title is a bit provocative, but I hope you know how I mean it. :pepe-cross:

The first tweet shows the official sales figures of the albums up to the present time. In the first week Kill this love had sold 146,000+ copies. The pre-order was over 100K. Rose has surpassed a pre-order of 400K in total and there a still few days.

I just wanted to show how incredible Blackpink has grown, that a single member will sell more than Kill This love. And that in just a few days....

This is so impressive. I remember when they sold around 80,000 copies within the first day of sales with Kill this love and now look at how far they became that it needs just ONE member.

I'm so proud of them and our dear Rose. :lover1::blowing-kiss:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Queen!! :pepe-smug::pepe-flirt:

The growth of BP is just insane. The fact that they have this kind of power individuality is so impressive! Go Rosé!

:yesr:

True that :pepelove2:

now vote for me for akorns, I can't lose.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!