Everyone is confused about the "TripleS AAA disbanding since they didn't sell 100k units" headlines

• Basically one of the Billionaire Crypto Bros saw the exploitative Kpop Industry and these High pressure and inevitably Traumatic to their contestants Survival Shows and thought to himself

"I know how to Bring together the Worst of both Worlds and maximize the theoretical profitability of this Industry and even incorporate Crypto NFT's and the only thing sacrificed is the Very Soul of the Kpop Industry"

and thus we get TripleS

Yeah, some people are glossing over the crypto part..... i thought kpop stans were anti crypto. guess it only matter if its related to big groups and companies

• I just think 100K goal is just way too hard to achieve. Many other more etablished group have never managed to reach that level of sales. Plus, AAA sales are quite well since they are not from a big company and I feel somehow sad this unit had to disband.

But somehow I feel this 100K was chosen to be let the rotation system work since it's the concept of tripleS. I just wan to know if a member managed to be in a permanent unit, can she also take part in other unit ?

• I don't get what's confusing. The whole "disbanding" thing is just a noise marketing tactic. It's not as if they whole group itself disbanded, just the unit. It's basically AKB48/NCT. Instead of disbanding it makes more sense to say they "dissoloved" the unit. The same girls will probably be back soon but with new members to introduce.

NCT has fixed units tho, NCT is more about the fixed units than the rotational NCT U which barely promote either way, the fixed units are more popular than full group lol

I'm curious if they will even become at least middle group, Kpop stans aren't used with rotation and instability, the groups has a few members for now so it doesn't fell but when there are gonna be 24 girls and half of them will barely see the light and the fandom will be a cesspool of akgaes dragging each other's hair

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!