Let's talk about Jihyo's visuals

• The things people said about Jihyo is unacceptable and look! Now she's more beautiful than those trolls

I cried at this video, and the person who made it I love because it's so in detail and at the end of it, the video describes how her hard work and determination paid off.

They were so harsh to her during SIXTEEN. Surprisingly, JYP was nice and he didn't focus on Jihyo's looks only when it impacted her dancing. It was the other two female judges who completely p*ssed me off. They said that Jihyo was "too chubby" and that Tzuyu will move up instead of her because of her visuals (I love Tzuyu and it's neither girl's fault but those judges' choices made me so angry) while JYP chose Jihyo. Yet he also said "Your dancing is lacking because of your weight, Jihyo" and that's when she told everyone that she was determined to lose weight. Every time her weight was talked about it, she looked on the verge of tears.

And these netizens, especially K-Netz, were super harsh too. They were calling her u*ly and f*t and an ajumma (for those who don't know what an ajumma is, it's a term for a married, middle-aged woman. Most likely in her 40s-60s, almost a senior but not quite) and they were calling her that when she was only 18. I couldn't imagine how much it could bring down your self-esteem. Heck, Jihyo was the least popular and most hated member because of her weight. She started becoming more popular during Cheer Up and was most popular during Heart Shaker, according to the video at least.

The netizens turned the table saying she's so pretty and stuff. But I think she was always beautiful from the start. By Heart Shaker, she has acclaimed the best body in the group along with Momo. The video stops there but if they included DTNA era, she showed her abs! She was literally glowing.

The fact that she was constantly brought down because of weight is unacceptable. I highly doubt she is called a visual hole anymore because she is still so fit and is super stunning. Heck, if JYP didn't truly recognize her talent as a vocalist and her qualities as a leader, she probably wouldn't have debuted. The other members of the judging table were too blind and deaf to see what was truly there, what truly had potential. Instead, those two women were way too focus on her looks. One of them even said, "Maintaining your weight is a big part of the industry" which sadly, is true. But the fact that she lost faith that Jihyo could actually lose weight was unacceptable. Her 10 years of training and dream was literally about to go down the drain because of her WEIGHT. Do you believe that?!

I'm also glad she worked really hard and didn't starve herself <3

Sorry for the essay.

Jihyo is so beautiful, and, imo and personal preference, I think that Jihyo is the prettiest after Tzuyu. I do miss Jigglypuff Jihyo every now and then. I love that people began to recognize her talent and her beauty, but they were too blind by her chubby cheeks.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• cant read a line except " BECAUSE OF HER WEIGHT"

anyway, weight or not, she's the most standout beauty I've ever seen in K Entertainment

that's saying something cause a lot of them look similar with slight adjustments

thats power you're born with

thats a sign of a God

• Reviving this thread because of how good Jihyo is looking this comeback!

Just look at the smiles!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• :lover1::lover1::lover1::omgr::omgr::omgr:

I thought I was straight... ;(

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!