Let's talk about how My Secret Romance was trash

• I can't believe people genuinely liked it. It was HORRIBLE. The angles and the sound effects and the bad acting. Oh lord. AND they slept on the FIRST episode? Where is the suspense?! It could have been better. This show looked like it was recorded on an Iphone. The lighting was yellow and neither of the leads were likeable. The plot was all over the place. I watched the first episode with no enthusiasm. No energy. No hope. :pepe-tea:

Episode two did it for me. I skimmed it all and I eventually threw that show in the trash. I looked up the spoilers and watched a few highlights and lol I didn't miss a thing. So predictable.

Another thing I want to add is the bad bad bad bad (did i mention bad?) acting. Let's look at the first episode. She accidentally sat on his lap and then the camera zooms in with slow mo's and she has these ridiculous fake glasses. I cringed so bad. It looks more like a skit than a show. This looks like it would be made by middle schoolers with their mom's ipod.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The horrible horrible sound effects. I got major second-hand embarrassment. Ok bye now I'm going to rant about another drama soon :pepe-clown-gear:

• I only watched it because I accepted beforehand that it was going to be a bad story and bad acting. It was on netlix i believe? But yeahhh... very bad drama haha

• I'd just started getting into kdrama and was looking for recommendations. You have no idea how many times this show was mentioned. Thinking, let's give it a try, it must be a good, so many people liked it. Boy, was i wrong. This experience thought me to never take other opinions seriously, i should watch 3 episodes and decide if it's worth continuing or im going to drop it.

I don't even remember how many episodes i watched but i was forcing myself to get to the point where the show gets better, i mean, there must be one, otherwise people wouldn't have praised it. Long story short, it never happened and i dropped the show.

I'd be able to ignore technical aspects if the story and acting were good but i don't know which one was worse; scratch that, i know - ACTING. I don't even remember what the show is about (well done, brain!) but i remember ML was hot (which was obviously the only reason he got cast) and that we got some hot kisses. And ofc acting that was unbearable to watch.

One night stand plot could have been done well but the writter had no idea what they were doing. Terrible actors and terrible writer doing a drama? It fits.

All in all, a terrible show, and those who didn't watch it i recommend to not waste your time and do something useful. Staring at a dot is good too.

• watched it when it came out and can't really remember it, so it couldn't been so interessting.

After watching some clips I recaled it and it was okayish, wouldn't recommend it but I've seen worse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!