Songs most likly only European people will know

• How many of these songs did you know? BTW also let me know if you are European or not :3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Funny thing is, I don't even know many of these artists or names of the songs, but I know all of them except for that Madcon one. ^^ Is this really just a european thing? Were they not popular elsewhere?

edit:

this summer was all about this song, no?

A masterpiece.

• Were they not popular elsewhere?

The are from Sweden if I'm not mistaken but the sad thing is, they got famous with the song Beggin and after 2 or 3 popular songs nobody talked about them anymore and just a few years later Beggin became famouse again trought the Italian band Maneskin. IDK if that song was even originaly from Madcon or not lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I thought I would barely know any but these songs I heard in the Netherlands:

vamos a la playa

alors on dance

la camisa negra

the ketchup song

Relax take it easy

Everytime we touch

Euphoria

• i know the one named fairytale won eurovision i thnink, though idk it well

and i know the stromae song

ive heard the camisa negra bfore( i know it means black shirt cuz i understand spanish)

dragostea and the ketchup songs were huge at some point

hard rock hallelujah won eurovision i saw that one, and euphoia

i also hav heard kiss kiss before

yes i know mika he hosted eurovision last year??

i was obsessed with la roux for a whole year when i was a teen

yes ive heard little talk and everytime we touch and 100 miles

the other ones idk

am i european enough

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!