The People act like ive isn't popular in korea now cause kakao scandal...lol

• they re still popular...koreans love after like and love dive as hits

Love dive has released in april but get pak in may or june...get many wins after the stage promotion of ive tho

What is the privilege of melon if they didn't get faster...in charts...

Normal they were high in the charts korea cause this is great songs but tho in billboard

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well sure starship or kakao will rigged billboard charts in usa lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways ive have many negative post than positive anyways they re victims for the fault of starship..

• LOL kpoppies we’re vibing to love dive the whole year but now everything is fake and media play

They're even claiming their Melon charting is rigged... but weirdly only the weeks when IVE were doing really well. The weeks their faves were doing better the charts weren't rigged at all. :/:/

• i don't understand why people are now acting as if ive isn't being harassed (wonyoung has a hate article and multiple trending hate posts per day, liz has been bodyshamed, rei has been bodyshamed and got some xenophobic comments) and so on and only positive things are written about them

what kakao did with that site is scummy regardless btw.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• i miss when being a kpop fan for me meant not interacting with anyone else. it makes me so upset seeing all the hate my faves are constantly getting- and even aside from them the hate just regular artists are getting for like no reason.

• i don't understand why people are now acting as if ive isn't being harassed (wonyoung has a hate article and multiple trending hate posts per day, liz has been bodyshamed, rei has been bodyshamed and got some xenophobic comments) and so on and only positive things are written about them

what kakao did with that site is scummy regardless btw.

I feel big4 companies make hate comments toward or just kpop stans trying ruined ive carrers esp wonyoung

ive is the most hated group in 4gen

I have seen many kpop stans critized ive with ton likes for kakao scandal on twitter ...they called them fraud and has manipulated their charts and sales...they re not organic success since they have mediaplay of kakao...Just laser kpop stans when their favs flop

Wonyoung get hate articles and comments for breath...like i wish sojang is gone tho...or just tiktok app ..

Youtu.be channels love make wonyoung as criminal ...

Liz get hate comments for her weight on pann ..

pannchoa have problem with ive success...

Just blamed starship and kakao..fir corruption no the girls like they re teenagers tho...

Ive deserve better company..they re not well treated ..always overworked abd didn't get the true vacation since their debut.

Starship dont care for protect them tho..they care only about the money of ive success...

• Deserve a better company? Ive is currently the biggest group in 4th gen . They've gone 3/3 with monster hits that are all actually good songs. Starships not perfect but they've done a great job with Ive.

They're also nowhere near the most hated. Wonyoung gets hate but it's because she's the most popular/relevant idol of her gen. Aespa/Itzy catch way more hate.

• They are delusional, IVE is literally the hottest girl group in Korea right now. I'm not surprised though this is the exact same thing that Big 3 company stans did to SISTAR too, the only difference being that IVE is succeeding in all metrics which is what drives them even crazier. Also lets not pretend like certain companies haven't been using IVE to media play their girl groups since debut.

• Eh not all companies play fair. Kakao just new to the game. They'll get better just like the big 4.

Come on kakao do something for Japan and u.s also

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!