Photo Of Japanese Actor Shun Oguri Naked At Karaoke Leaked, But That’s Only The Beginning Of The Drama

• Japanese actor Oguri Shun's private photos exposed!Singing hard without clothes, the women behind her are very calm.

Recently, a very big incident happened in the Japanese entertainment industry. When an insider named Yoshikazu Togani broke the news that the Japanese male star Ayano Gang had a chaotic private life, the company immediately refuted the rumor and angered him, so he A private photo of Shun Oguri, an artist from the same company, was exposed.

1d59e479j00re8jwp00hac000dq00nem.jpg

At the time of the release, Donggu said, "Mr. again, you have to educate the actors of your company well. Because you believed the lie of Ayano Go, Oguri Shun had a bad luck." In the private photo of Shun Oguri that was released, he was undressed, his underwear was down to his knees, and he was holding a microphone, probably singing.

In addition, there are two women in the background in the picture, a girl is calmly folding clothes, the woman on the left does not show her face, only half of her arm can be seen wearing a suspender, the scene is very chaotic, and there is a pair of hands in the lower body of Oguri Shun that is blocked Prove that there are more than three people at the scene.

093e9e79j00re8jwo002yc0012m00y2m.jpg

In addition, according to Donggu, the photo was taken at a resort in Hiroshima. He also said that "many artists are doing this kind of thing there." Once the incident was exposed, not only the Japanese entertainment circle was shocked, but domestic netizens also exploded. They all expressed that they could not accept it, especially Oguri Shun's fans even bluntly said that "the character filter is broken".

486a403aj00re8jwp00hzc000xc00omm.jpg

As a well-known Japanese actor, Shun Oguri has starred in many classic film and television dramas, starring in "Hot-Blood High School", "Rich Men and Poor Women", "Disqualification in the World: Osamu Dazai and the 3 Women", "Boys Over Flowers" and other films In the drama, the role of Hua Zelei has directly become the male god in the hearts of thousands of girls. The handsome image of the ruffian in "Hot-Blood High School" has also attracted many male fans. It can be said that he is a popular male god of all ages.

This time Oguri Shun's private photo has caused an uproar, but in fact, this is not the first time he has exposed news that damages his own image. Previously, Oguri Shun had expressed his obsession with buttocks in a Japanese variety show, and in another show Zhong also once said such a confusing statement "Daughter's ass can be watched all day, and she will drink and watch", such a statement is really a bit perverted.

00f471bej00re8jwr013bc000xc00l8m.jpg

Now Oguri Shun has exposed private photos of real hammers, which can be said to have broken the hearts of a large number of fans. As an artist, he can fall in love and go on dates, but it is his problem to let such private photos circulate, not only for the actors themselves Not good, and the impact on society is not good either.

CR

Photo Of Japanese Actor Shun Oguri Naked At Karaoke Leaked, But That’s Only The Beginning Of The Drama

4CBD9C65-9A3A-49F0-9433-D481B06547A7.jpg?itok=9u6lsxNI

Japanese actor Shun Oguri has had his fair share of sex scandals throughout his career, from alleged affairs to engaging in prostitution and even a sex tape crisis in 2014. Now the 39-year-old star, known for his role as Hanazawa Rui in 2005's Hana Yori Dango (the Japanese equivalent of Korea's Boys Over Flowers and Taiwan's Meteor Gardens) is making headlines again after an obscene image of him was circulated online.

8BBE3651-BB86-4C64-B9FB-0DB72B49FDB0.jpg

Not your usual karaoke sesh

The actor, who has three kids with Japanese model wife Yu Yamada, was photographed seemingly naked in a KTV lounge. In the photo, the star is holding a mic and singing naked, while another person's hand can be seen near his legs. There are also at least two other people in the room as well.

So who leaked the pic?

According to reports, the indecorous photo was posted by Japanese YouTuber Yoshikazu Higashitani on his Twitter acount.

screenshot_2022-06-30_at_3.45.47_pm.png

This is the man who's reportedly out to get him

“Please educate your actors! Ever heard of indecent exposure? Can’t believe [your artiste is] openly doing such a thing," the YouTuber said, his comments directed at Oguri's management company, Tristone Entertainment.

Weirdly, it seems like it isn't so much about Oguri as it is about a feud between Yoshikazu and Tristone Entertainment, and the actor is just collateral damage.

Why's he targeting them, though?

Turns out, not long ago, Yoshikazu had exposed another one of Tristone Entertainment's artistes, Go Ayano, for engaging in sexual relations with former Japanese girl group NMB48 member Chiho Matsuoka, when she was still underaged.

However, Tristone Entertainment did not respond to Yoshikazu’s allegations at that time and instead, issued an official notice that they’ll be taking legal action against those who spread untruthful rumours online.

That reportedly angered the YouTuber, which prompted him to leak the salacious pic of Oguri to get back at the management company.

Yoshikazu, whose Twitter account - with more than 400,000 followers - was banned for violating the platform’s terms of use recently, also declared that he has exposés of other Tristone Entertainment artistes, such as Kei Tanaka and Kentarô Sakaguchi.

He then said that he would not be stopped until Ayano publicly apologises for what he’s done.

CR

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Shun Oguri is married and I wonder what his wife has to say about this lol. But this trash guy kept all of their trash secrets until he got shunned for some reason and now we're getting privy to horrible information and this isn't even tip of the iceberg. The accusations against Ayano Go and Mackenyu are way worse. Naked at karaoke seems mild. Even cheating seems mild compared to what some others are accused of. Yakuza ties, SA, assaults of minors...........

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Shun Oguri is married and I wonder what his wife has to say about this lol. But this trash guy kept all of their trash secrets until he got shunned for some reason and now we're getting privy to horrible information and this isn't even tip of the iceberg. The accusations against Ayano Go and Mackenyu are way worse. Naked at karaoke seems mild. Even cheating seems mild compared to what some others are accused of. Yakuza ties, SA, assaults of minors...........

Yup. Mackenyu tries to save himself. But Ayano Go is in a worse position than him right now. The media, which has so far ignored the fact that he has gotten underage girls drunk and slept with them, seems to have withdrawn support for him in the face of insinuations that he is using drugs. Hypocrites.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Yup. Mackenyu tries to save himself. But Ayano Go is in a worse position than him right now. The media, which has so far ignored the fact that he has gotten underage girls drunk and slept with them, seems to have withdrawn support for him in the face of insinuations that he is using drugs. Hypocrites.

Iirc, the accusations against Mackenyu were way worse but he has a better and more powerful team. I was shocked when I heard.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Iirc, the accusations against Mackenyu were way worse but he has a better and more powerful team. I was shocked when I heard.

Yeah, and the fact that youtuber owes moeny to Mackenyu might also be giving him some power. For now, Garcy has turned his full focus to his Triston's talents.

• i mean, if he enjoys it then..........its not like its a crime

just a harmless hobby

A married man, father of four, singing with a room full of girls, completely naked. Totally harmless yes. :suure:

• A married man, father of four, singing with a room full of girls, completely naked. Totally harmless yes. :suure:

Thing is, this is not his 1st scandal. Leads me to believe he wife knows how he is, but chooses to stay with him. Her choice tbh.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Anyway, my thing is, if he was mad that the agency didn't respond to accusations about Ayano Go, why did he expose Shun Oguri lol?

Why not release evidence about Ayano Go? Seems Shun Oguri's reputation is already trash. Can't get much worse than it already is.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• i mean, how do you know his wife isnt fine with this?

maybe she has her own separate kinks too

Since nothing like this has ever leaked, it's absurd to put his wife on par with him. There is evidence about Oguri, not about his wife. Period.

• Thing is, this is not his 1st scandal. Leads me to believe he wife knows how he is, but chooses to stay with him. Her choice tbh.

I mean yeah, some womens tend to forgive their husbands when they cheat. Especially when there are 4 kids to take care of.

• you personally asked his wife if she knows and allows it?

And you personally don't know that his wife have different kinks, do you?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!