I cant stand the hypocrital fearnots and bunnies(nj stans)on twiter

• they know nothing about wonyoung like the love bring her even this is about minji

They dont know wonyoung get hate for winning pd48 and get sexualized at 14 yo...the narrative "wonyoung was protect in izone and many people defend her when she get remarks by the men...when this minji also the kpop stans dont care"...they re just igorant...New kpop stans im sure

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The kpop stzns were always mean toward wonyoung for success.. no .wonyoung no life for kpop stans now

Wonyoung was the only kpop idol at debuted at young age...no

• just don't hang out in twitter my friend...

I've said a lot of times there are bad apples in every fandom and it's always the minority who are loudest and troublesome...

the "good" fans who form the majority of every fandom enjoy their favs in peace and don't go around shitting on other idols

• hybe gg stans have surpassed SM gg stans as being the most insane

didnt think it was possible tbh

I feel many nj and lesserafim fans re weird and stupid....nj stans re really pure kids ...nj re all minor in korea...for me this is weird concept yet they love bring ive when asleast gaeul was adult during ive debut

They love bring popular idol for clout ...if their girl didn't get defend by other kpop stans...we need stop bring wonyoung for everything cause she is popular and 2004 as minji...wonyoung have still different carrer path than her..she suffer much in her life .

I hope she will always success in her carrer.

• I feel many nj and lesserafim fans re weird and stupid....nj stans re really pure kids ...nj re all minor in korea...for me this is weird concept yet they love bring ive when asleast gaeul was adult during ive debut

They love bring popular idol for clout ...if their girl didn't get defend by other kpop stans...we need stop bring wonyoung for everything cause she is popular and 2004 as minji...wonyoung have still different carrer path than her..she suffer much in her life .

I hope she will always success in her carrer.

txt and en- dont suffer from this(altho i will say en- got some intense fans)

but NJ LSRM and Trainee A(but they do it themselves) have alot of ex army, that are trying to make the groups act like they dont come from big 4 privledge and that they are all somehow "revolutionary" like BTS and its cringe af

• One can’t help but laugh at the irony of you crying about other people dragging your fave when you’re the resident sakura anti who made a lot of disgusting comments about her that were far worse and less coherent than these tweets lol. Now that’s hypocrisy

• One can’t help but laugh at the irony of you crying about other people dragging your fave when you’re the resident sakura anti who made a lot of disgusting comments about her that were far worse and less coherent than these tweets lol. Now that’s hypocrisy

i can never understand most of the stuff she says.

• i can never understand most of the stuff she says.

i skim and filter out like 80% of their posts bc it’d just give me a headache trying to decipher exactly what they’re saying, and the effort will be futile and a waste of time anyway lol

• OP is the last dive to talk about this topic when I remember you dissed both groups when they barely debuted, dragging their ages and fandoms and all lol

• OP is the last dive to talk about this topic when I remember you dissed both groups when they barely debuted, dragging their ages and fandoms and all lol

seriously, nothing more funny than when a user who constantly hates on other groups complains that their faves are getting hate. Well, not so nice when it's the other way around I guess??

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!