generation live stage by triple s AAA is a bit disappointing.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tbh the song is a genuinely good song but im just a little confused why they are not injecting any of the fun or energy that was present all throughout the mv into their live perfs. the member with the most lines is trying very hard to bey sexy/sultry and i just honestly expected a more youthful, fun energy. maybe this is just them having nerves and needing to gain more stage experience, but yeah....

who's your favorite artist?

• I think small companies should take their idols busking before sending them to music shows

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that being said they just debuted so Ill give them some time

External Content www.youtube.com

• i think lots of them do

but idk for triples, seems no

tbh a lot of the content for triple s so far seems to be more about their personalities and looks than their talents. not really any covers or dance practices on their channel for all the videos on there

• I agree with this, in the Music Video performing together is a source of enjoyment for them not a serious Job

They should look like they are having fun together first and foremost, idk whether that is all on the Girls or maybe the choreography isn't ideal to express that? I know you can't really have them facing each other in a circle like in the Music Video on a stage

• I know this was a while ago but I just watched it and I don't think it's particularly lacking

IDK about the whole youthful vs. mature concept, I didn't expect anything specific in that regard

And although I watched it after reading your comment I didn't really notice what you're talking about with a member trying to give sexy

It just seemed like a completely normal debut stage to me

• im am talking about the member that is in the center in the beginning ( 0:01 - 0:12). she is definitely trying to give sultry. the perf is a different vibe than the mv to me. that was really the only pint here. i don't think they're bad performers if not a little bland.

• im am talking about the member that is in the center in the beginning ( 0:01 - 0:12). she is definitely trying to give sultry. the perf is a different vibe than the mv to me. that was really the only pint here. i don't think they're bad performers if not a little bland.

Ok I see, I think that the performance suits the song though since the outfits are kind of classy, sophisticated

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!