Goodbye AKP and Kpop [TW] - UPDATE, A HAPPY START!

• I didn't know you very well and I hate to hear others suffering mental health issues as I know too well what it's like. I hope it all works out for you and yes we all need to take a break once in a while. It's ironic that the one place we can go to for the love of K pop can also be the most toxic. Take care.

• I'M SO PROUD OF YOU :pepelove1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• nitroso

It is so sad I just found out about this thread today. Never in my life have I heard such a depressing story, never in my life have I felt this sorry for someone. I wish my stupid dumbass idiot 13 year old self could understand you better. Please, I beg you to forgive me because I wish you the best life possible and I am so proud of you. I hope you understand how much this means to me, but I am still a fool so you are probably not going to take me seriously.....

Edited once, last by red-silk ().

• I am so happy you are doing better nitya! and I am very proud of you..

you are strong and amazing! I am very happy to see the recent developments!

and kudos to both you and your mom :pepelove1:

Kat loves you :iloveyoub::iloveyoub:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!