nct's discography is insane

• limitless, make a wish, firetruck, sticker... I know a lot of ppl think these songs are terrible but people that truly appreciate it will consider it some of the best stuff they ever listened in their lives and thats not something that can be easily said about any kpop group discography. It's truly a "love or hate" scenario, you just can't be indifferent to all of their songs, it's impossible. Im not a nctizen but some of nct's titles never fail to amaze me at how awesome, chill-inducing it is. just relistened to limitless again for the first time in years and the feelings i first felt inebriated me just like the first time. i had to talk about it cause they deserve it for having such epic music. kpop, ironically, is what limits their music to be truly appreciated by music fanatics. but music lovers will all love them in the future

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• limitless, make a wish, firetruck, sticker... I know a lot of ppl think these songs are terrible but people that truly appreciate it will consider it some of the best stuff they ever listened in their lives and thats not something that can be easily said about any kpop group discography. It's truly a "love or hate" scenario, you just can't be indifferent to all of their songs, it's impossible. Im not a nctizen but some of nct's titles never fail to amaze me at how awesome, chill-inducing it is. just relistened to limitless again for the first time in years and the feelings i first felt inebriated me just like the first time. i had to talk about it cause they deserve it for having such epic music. kpop, ironically, is what limits their music to be truly appreciated by music fanatics. but music lovers will all love them in the future

I'm a casual listener and they have great title tracks. Their music with the choreography is so good. :danceb:

• Ameeeeeeeen! It's the way I'm on the winner side aka NCT side aka iconic music aka Mona's twerk hour aka Mona's crying hour aka and many more.

Their music is amazing bc the boys are talented enough to carry some crazy sounds, their vocals, rap and dance are extremely important!

An ace group i must say!

• They have the best discography in kpop imo. There's really something for everyone and every mood.

It's really crazy watching people write them off, only to hear one of their songs in an edit or some video on twitter to see the "THEY HAVE SONG LIKE THAT?!" reactions.

• Obviously I’m biased and think so, but this is so nice to hear from non NCTzens. Yes, the discography is truly impressive and spans so many different kinds of music. There’s the famous NCT noise, of course, but also throwback r&b, gorgeous ballads, upbeat EDM, hip hop, reggaeton, moombahton, pop, drill, jazz, tropical house, synthpop, city pop, trap, electro pop, funk and so much more.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It’s only 127 and not the entire NCT group, but I still think the Killing Voice Ep does such a good job of showing a cross section of the variety of the NCT disco.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It’s only 127 and not the entire NCT group, but I still think the Killing Voice Ep does such a good job of showing a cross section of the variety of the NCT disco.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lmao I had to go watch it after this thread :music-raccoon:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!