What's the weirdet documentary you watched?

• I just watched a video on how a German guy got the 3rd most clicked "influencer" with over 3.3 billion clicks on his photos worldwide by just posting photos with a review to Google. The guy showed the documentation-team around a German mall where he than explained how he makes so many clicks on his reviews since he constantly posts about all the shops. His most viewed photo on Google has over 5 million clicks and on average each of his photos makes 25K clicks. The guy also got a lot positive feedback from people reading his reviews and therefore ended up as "local guid" wich is a title people get when they post a lot Google-reviews. This man is also the most active person in writing google-reviews. Acording to the documentary he visited 300 cities and towns in Germany in the past 2 years where he constantly takes photos and writes reviews all the time for each and ever shop he passes or every statue or special place he finds that is marked on Google. In the documentary the guy also said he is not payed by google (but he wore some Google merch in form of a shirt that says "local guid" and a cap that reads "Local guides connect". The dude said he started his hobby trought that he works in IT where he travles a lot and so he started to take pics and do reviews of where he travled for work. The guy made Google-reviews from 41 countires and spends 15 (!) hours a week to shoot pictures and write reviews for Google.

What is the weirdest documentary you watched?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I have so many questions about the guy.

1. 3rd most clicked online influencer ever? I wonder who is #1 and #2 then?

2. So he doesn't earn money, then why is he still doing it? And why does he do it for every single statue, etc., certainly there must be some places he doesn't find as interesting, why forcefully review all of them?

3. He reviews locations in "41 countries", just how much does he travel and is it still for his job mainly??

For me the weirdest (and best) documentary I can think of is at the moment is of course Kim Woojin - Finger Killer (XD)!!! That's all I can think of since this is a K-pop forum. When I watched it I was in complete awe the whole time.

Outside of K-pop I can't think of that many documentaries I watched in general, there's Scared Straight, and ones about very overweight people, and ones about serial killers or people with rare conditions or traits, those are all fairly common ones though. The one that was most rabbit hole/"WTF am I doing" is I watched 10+ hours of video content going through evidence and sources for the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. That would probably be the one that seems weirdest/most confusing, but conspiracy theory is a common category for video content. (And the fact that this category has a name already means it's not that uncommon to have interest in)

So weirdest/most surreal/most disconnected from my surrounding reality: Pizzagate videos

Obvious connection to reality, but most unique and novel idea: Finger Killer

• There are people living in the brasilian jungle who live like hundrets of years ago in selfmade small clay houses and have no water, food, electricity,... and they showed in the documentary how boys around 12 years old have to put their hand in a box of the most agressive species of ants for 24 hours to proof that they are real men

Many men say it really stings and hurts but after some hour your hand is so numb you forget about everything

that was painfull to watch

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!