Does anyone else think a lot of kpop songs are repetitive?

• Hit me.

But not with anything before 1994.

IMPOSSIBLE. 1994 was when that travesty known as grunge music was hitting its peak. 99 percent of music that happened during and after that era was absolute dogpoop. I'm telling you, this was the beginning of the end for Western pop music.

But for you, because you're so special, i shall endeavor to offer up some diamonds in the rough that happened in the last 28 years. Cherish these gems, friend, for they must nourish you through the interminable void of vapid music that we must endure during these desperate times.

(turn the volume down for this one, the gain is super high for some reason)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(the official single version is ruined cause it edits out the awesome guitar solos)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Mary makes this song, 100x better than the OG)

(The EDM era the only truly decent era since the 80s)

• What I'm getting from this is that you really hate subtlety :angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!