2. Bang Chan, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin - Up All Night (2) 22%
    3. SHINee - Married to the Music (1) 11%
    4. Ateez - The Black Cat Nero (1) 11%
    5. Dreamcatcher - Chase Me (1) 11%
    6. (G)I-DLE - Oh My God (0) 0%
    7. You missed the best one! (Please post below) (0) 0%

giphy.gif

*whispering by campfire*

It was a dark and stormy night and Kpop was playing..

Today's question:

What’s your favorite spooky MV?

SHINee - Married to the Music

Ateez - The Black Cat Nero

Dreamcatcher - Chase Me

Twice - TT

(G)I-DLE - Oh My God

Bang Chan, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin - Up All Night

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I've always liked this one... a bit witchy, a bit monstrous, a bit comical, and overall spooky :pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:txt34:

• I've always liked this one... a bit witchy, a bit monstrous, a bit comical, and overall spooky :pepe-hehe:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:txt34:

This is fun. :pepe-joy:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I will remember Tag Tag Tag for the rest of my life

And while it's not particularly innovative for Halloween/horror, Tales of the Unusual is probably the only MV that is even remotely scary to me

I haven't seen SHINee, Ateez, or Stray Kids (I didn't even imagine Stray Kids would do anything scary)

• Oh! I haven't seen these! 👀

• :txt25:

I can't believe I forgot about this 2022 spooky masterpiece :eyes:

• Red Velvet - Peek a boo

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!