[NB] Girl group members who almost debuted in Aespa

• source: Girl group members who almost debuted in Aespa

Billie Tsuki, Kep1er Chaehyun, former I.O.I and current WJSN member Yeonjung, and more (all named in the video)

Screenshot_2.png

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Video: Female idols who almost joined Aespa as former 'SM trainees'

Source: Human Addict via YouTube

1. [+255] It's not really fair to say that the members don't have an image that fits with Aespa.. because when Ningning was in Rookies, she had a totally cutesy image but completely switched to a fierce, catty image when she debuted ㅋㅋㅋ All of these idols are popular within their own right but I know that they would be 100 times more popular had they debuted with SM

2. [+289] Kim Jae Hyun is totally SM's type of face ㅠㅠㅠ I personally think if she got styled in Aespa's image, she would fit in immediately... she has a similar vibe to Winter's face, which makes me like her more ㅜ

3. [+126] There are a lot of former SM trainee idols ㅋㅋ

4. [+94] At least they got to debut in other groups. A lot of SM Rookies spend all their teen years as trainees before being kicked out without a debut

5. [+11] Feels kind of weird to picture any of them in Kwangya

6. [+16] They may not have a similar vibe to Aespa now but if you try to picture them individually, I can easily see them in an SM group

7. [+21] I was thinking Wooyeon looked pretty in her webdrama, of course she's a former SM trainee...

8. [+3] Tsuki in Aespa...? I don't think it would match ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10] Chaehyun really looks like an SM image,,, but more Red Velvet than Aespa

10. [+24] None of them really have Aespa's vibe

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Lmaoo it really reminds me taeyeon when she shade knetz and ex sm trainee

Saying how everytime an ex trainee was know from the public they were always categorize as the " trainee who could have debut with SNSD "

When taeyeon said she never saw most of them in the potential lineup and some of them didn't even stay for a year

I think this only trended because they are trying to use the girls to drag Giselle (I've seen the original comments) and Ningning to a lesser extent. Some people even used it to drag Yeonjung.

But the way some people are saying Ningning (the most talented member in Aespa debatably, best stage presence, best voice, best performer, best live vocals, best execution of choreo) is talenthole and ugly is ridiculous. They're xenophobes through and through.

mKl7Ghm.png

• "aespa vibes"

what even is that?

it's all styling + maintaining weight

if aespa would have one vibe then all 4 members would have identical faces, yet each of them looks different

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lmao WJSN debuted four years before Aespa. How could they possibly been considering Yeonjung when she's been in Starship since 2015, maybe even earlier. Red Velvet was only one years old at the time and I doubt they were planning anything about another girl group, especially since it took 6 years to happen

a stretch by the OP of the video

mKl7Ghm.png

• just because they were sm trainees doesn't mean they were gonna debut in aespa lol yeonjung debuted in IOI in 2016

I thought they were talking about the ex trainees

Maybe the better title would've been "who could have debuted in aespa/sm" but the original OP titled it as this so I just left it

mKl7Ghm.png

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!