lilli lilli, MAKAMAKA, MINIMANI, newish GG names are certainly something else

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Promoting some nugus

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Maka Maka caught my eyes or rather my ears while I was watching parts of inkigayo today, I thought the song was catchy and well done!

I was just randomly reading a list of recently debuted groups and noticed a repetition pattern and when making this thread added their songs to it and I actually thought - wow, MAKAMAKA sounds pretty good. I was surprised. I like it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• there is also mimiirose or something like this

I recently stopped to look at those gg's from nugu labels because they tend to disband in few months/year

• MINIMANI - more retro please

I've concluded all three groups sound nice

there is also mimiirose or something like this

I recently stopped to look at those gg's from nugu labels because they tend to disband in few months/year

I like the name mimiirose so I didn't include it but it fits the vibe sort of. I hope for success for them.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Minimani is a Trot group right? At least a pop-trot group.

• What will be left?

Mango mouse

I'd name my future gg that

• I was just randomly reading a list of recently debuted groups and noticed a repetition pattern and when making this thread added their songs to it and I actually thought - wow, MAKAMAKA sounds pretty good. I was surprised. I like it.

as elitist as it may sound, majority of nugu groups when they go on music shows don't stick out or it's not well enough produced which is something I can get as there's less money involved just like for styling. But once in a while you get truly good music and it's enough to pull you through.

I had the same thing with woo!ah!, I hope maka maka continues on that way!

• as elitist as it may sound, majority of nugu groups when they go on music shows don't stick out or it's not well enough produced which is something I can get as there's less money involved just like for styling. But once in a while you get truly good music and it's enough to pull you through.

I had the same thing with woo!ah!, I hope maka maka continues on that way!

It's true. I felt that way with IMFACT for example. They were really good for nugus.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I feel like Lilac, Palette and Hype Girls wouldn't receive hate for their names, maybe Navillera wouldn't either, I'm 50:50, but if there was a group named Hype Boy or Spring day... that's too specific and fans would be angry

mKl7Ghm.png

• I feel like Lilac, Palette and Hype Girls wouldn't receive hate for their names, maybe Navillera wouldn't either, I'm 50:50, but if there was a group named Hype Boy or Spring day... that's too specific and fans would be angry

True that.

While intended as a compliment, but ARMY or BLINKs, like the Hulk " are always angry" and looking for reasons to be angry.

I guess not then.. Maybe only use 1st gen or 2nd gen song titles then.

T-ara song titles would work "Lovey Dovey" "Roly Poly" "Bo Peep"

• How about the name We;Na

Such a quality MV, the company most of spent hundreds of dollars

• BTW Check put more nugu GGs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!