superm should comeback so everyone can be friends again and work agaisnt that common enemy

• I still maintain that Jopping is unironically greaaaaat.

Listen to bsides I posted

I think you will like wish you were here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SuperM gave us these so they served well at least

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their short discography was actually pretty good although '100' was quetionable. Jopping was dumb but very fun too.

I can't stand the rain, Infinity, Supercar, Dangerous Woman... those were some great b-sides.

• their full album is really good

alot more of my style

I definitely think their full album was closer to SHINee music style compare to other SM bg sounds

• No Manners erasure will not stand.

not we going for superm appreciation in ripe year of 2022

• their full album is really good

alot more of my style

I definitely think their full album was closer to SHINee music style compare to other SM bg sounds

Could be, although I remember a song that was more of Shinee's style for me was '2 fast' from their mini. Very good song that one too. The whole mini was pretty memorable to me. There are some songs I liked from the full album but some b-sides weren't as memorable. Although it's very rare for me to love all songs from a full album anyways so hey at least they gave us some good songs, although the fandoms both involved and not involved with SuperM were insufferable with their mere existence.

• Naur K-pop is wildly different today so it wouldn't matter if they did CB

superm paved the way

:pepelove1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

I almost added that one too! They have so many great songs!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

I had to seed the thread with shameless SuperM promotion so everyone else would follow suit.

:pepe-use-head:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Naur K-pop is wildly different today so it wouldn't matter if they did CB

The fact that they randomly get brought up once every 60 days on twitter to be dragged suggests that they are still extremely relevant. :pepe-smug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!