Recommend me a song from the 80s and I'll tell you what I think

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

released in 1988 and i have loved nkotb since i was like 8 years old lol

that's over 30 years and they still make music

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

released in 1988 and i have loved nkotb since i was like 8 years old lol

that's over 30 years and they still make music

They literally paved the way for every single boyband of the 90s, 00s, 10s, and 20s. Look at these crazy kids go ---

External Content www.youtube.com

Song still slaps, and the choreo, while basic af, still is fun to watch.

• They literally paved the way for every single boyband of the 90s, 00s, 10s, and 20s. Look at these crazy kids go ---

Song still slaps, and the choreo, while basic af, still is fun to watch.

OMG THE RIGHT STUFF OH OH OH OH

OH OH OH

OH OH OH OH

THE RIGHT STUFF

then we had hangin tough

yes BSB took off and are more popular but they weren't around when NKOTB started off....NKOTB had the moves!

OMG STEP BY STEP

• One of my personal favorite songs from the 80's. Kind of surprised no one mentioned it yet:

• External Content www.youtube.com

How did I forget this one? I used to listen to it all the time, and I still love it. Still a huge bop!

• I know way too many to suggest now that I think about it, and I don't want to spam here too much, so I'll end on a classic we all know and love:

• Since I haven't seen any Heavy Metal

External Content youtu.be

• Being a kid in the 80’s was so much fun; we had incredible music! A lot of my favorites were film soundtracks lol. I won’t recommend the obvious superstars like MJ, Madonna,

Sorry for the long list:

Streets of Fire Movie OST was a favorite of mine

My big bro was a huge Air Supply fan lol

Whitney Houston’s 1985 debut album - masterpiece but I many ppl prefer her 90’s onward discography

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• I also made an Asian POP 80’s recommendation too. One of my aunt was studying Japanese since the JPOP exposure back then.

Teresa Teng was one of the biggest singers and she sang in Chinese, Japanese, and other Chinese dialects. Her song was a big deal growing up in Chinatown in the 80’s.

JPOP - I was also a big Nakayama Miho fan in the 80’s -

JPOP- Also, Kudo Shizuka 80’s discography too

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• vincemcmahon.gif

You know Streets of Fire????? You even know "Tonight is What it Means to be Young"?

Oh my god. This is a LEGEND song along with Nowhere Fast from the movie

Does this mean you know who Jim Steinman is? He's the man behind most of Meatloaf's amazing discography. But he also wrote amazing songs for other acts like Total Eclipse of the Heart, Making Love out of Nothing at All by Air Supply, and It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion.

• Yes. Streets of Fire OST is still my jam. I had it since the 80’s. Jim S- He has a unique style and I can always tell when it’s one of his songs - I like the songs he wrote for Meatloaf, Air Supply and Celine too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!