NCT 127 Pre-Emptive Emotional Support Post

• Hey -

It’s me.

I saw you were about to make a post or a comment about how NCTzens only care about visuals and not music and you are probably going to use the big MV views here.

I appreciate your concern.

I know how much you care about NCT groups getting the success they work so hard for.

And I appreciate the time and care you take in monitoring the stats on a group you care so passionately about.

I know that you may not be up to date with all the news.

We were really excited about this comeback but:

- The digipacks have a really basic and stupid error and this is impacting distribution and sales while they sort of half-ass recall.

- Because of that and piss poor planning, SM album distribution is short.

- NCTzens all over the world are reporting they want to buy the album and can’t find it in stock.

- So NCTzens are doing what we can do and what we can impact, which is to stream the music and stream the MV.

I know this probably won’t stop you from making a really spiteful comment about blah blah visual stans horny girls because maybe that’s your happy place that relieves the stress in your life. I mean, yoga is right there but hey, whatever makes you happy, I guess?

But I’m hopeful to the people just cruising by that I can provide an additional perspective on NCTzens.

We like the music.

We like the guys.

Yes, they are pretty and funny and sexy and talented.

But the idea that we “only like the music because we’re lured by pelvic thrusts” is just reductive sexist bullshit and I know you’re better than that to suggest it.

So if you want to tag me on the next blah blah visual stans horny girls comment so I can relink to this thread rather than type out this explanation every time, I’d really appreciate it.

FWIW: one of the top trending tags that’s been trending since the album drop is “BABY CAN WE FIX IT”, which is part of the chorus of one of the b-sides because, ya know, we actually listen to the music.

In the meantime, enjoy the vocal bliss of Time Lapse.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• NctzenTaglist

in case you need to handle some trolling :pepe-tea:

• wow.. their b sides never miss :lighter-pepe:

NCT vocal line >>>

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i find it funny people call nct fans visual stans, when they are the same, I mean every group has visual stans. It is one of the things that matters most in kpop. But people don't understand that NCT music is experimental, unconventional and interesting on its own, even their worst songs have some of the most interesting elements and choices. I am not even a fan but I always check out their music because its interesting, its different and also they pull off well. Its just similar to some people preferring abstract paintings, indie/cult films rather than sth more mainstream and easily digestible.

• the user in the post above me doesn't know what they're talking about

• i mean i don't understand the people who claim nct only has visual stans when they are so talented ???

even if u don't like their music u have never heard any of them sing??

• I'm a man who have no romantic interest on men whatsoever so this narrative of " only horny young girls" is such bullshit. I like NCT, and specially 127 because of their music, their dancing, their choreos, their raps, their vocals... I think the guys deserve a lot not only for how talented but for how hardworking they are, and their music is exactly my type too.

No narrative of "they have 3 streams" is going to change my mind that they have the best AND most unique discography on K-Pop. I thought this at their worst, at their best, and I'll keep saying it and appreciating them even if they disband tomorrow. Their music is not for everyone and it's not supposed to, still with that they are successfull and I'm proud of how far they've come.

• Listen to "Tasty" and "Vitamin" y'all. :pepe-flirt:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!