• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

May 28, 2022

NCT Dream

• NEW CONTENT: Relay Dance
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NCT Dream are heading to the Phillipines for Begin Again: KPOP Edition concert
    • NEW CONTENT: Beatbox MV teaser (the MV releases tomorrow at 6 PM)
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Plus Queen Quarkie with more quality content
    • Beatbox countdown live tomorrow at 5PM KST on YT, Weibo and TikTok
    • Glitch Mode badges are here - with one for the main MV, badges for each members plus bonuses including Fire Alarm!

NCT 127

• Tonight is the second night of their sold out pair of nights in the Tokyo Dome. Last night's crowd was lit and cheering even when they weren't supposed to. An amazing show with outstanding performances and many tears shed. Each time they've been missing someone: Jungwoo, Haechan and Taeil on some medical hiatus, so this was the first time everyone was there and well. I think every NCTzen is pretty proud today to see how far they've come and is genuinely happy for their success.

• Please enjoy this amazing piece of gorgeousness from Vocal Kings NCT 127, highlighting our flawless main vocals Taeil, Doyoung and Jaehyun and our ace Haechan with supporting beauty from Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Jungwoo and Mark. If you feel the need to jump off your couch and shout "YOU BETTA SING, KING", I completely relate to you. If you love this type of thing (and why wouldn't you?) make sure to join us for our rewatch party!

External Content twitter.com

• Complete version:

pooh-soul.gif

• There’s still time to sign up for a Try Again badge if you love Jaehyun!

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: New episodes of GDC with Ten (English subs)

• There are lots of content bites throughout the week from GDC that I usually leave out of this daily wrap-up, but I can't not post Ten dancing Take Off with the competitors 145100-neocitypepe10-gif

• NEW CONTENT: Star Chaser with Winwin (no English subs)

Cross-Unit

• NCT Dream will perform in the Dream Concert on June 18, and Doyoung will MC. We'll be able to watch globally!
    • Shotaro watched the 127 show in Tokyo, while Sungchan posted that he was watching in the practice room.
    • THE PRACTICE ROOM 142344-neocitypepe6-png

Charts & Numbers

• Touch reached 45M streams becoming NCT 127's first single to do so. (Their tt have as well as a b-side but not a standalone single. Highway to Heaven will be the next one). 🍾
    • Melon: Taeil slips to #96.
    • Beatbox has passed 486K preorders
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 95.8M, Love Talk - 95.7M, Kick It - 94.5M, Make a Wish - 90.9M

Neo's Got My Fact

I realized the table I posted last week was missing solos because that's how we view the data in our data archive, although I do track it.

The main change is to add Jaehyun's Try Again at #12, which also moves Touch out of the top 20.

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

:pepe-singing: don't need it need it :pepe-singing:

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I'm so proud of 127. ;(

Ten is so freaking precious. SM let them have a comeback. Let SungTaro out of the practice room. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!