If you could choose collaborations between artists...

• Key and conan Gray

I would be mad if it doesnt happen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would love a kpop group x kpop group but that seems unrealistic

But if I'm gonna go with us artists x kpop : Yunjin and John Legend, with something like this would be dope

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• Key and conan Gray

I would be mad if it doesnt happen

to much handsomeness :pepe-life-support:

• Wonder Girls x SNSD would have been so cool; today's version of that would maybe be Ha:tfelt x Taeyeon

I also really would love something like Cabi again, which is in my opinion the best advertisment song ever:

External Content m.youtube.com

• E'last and Ateez - E'last are such huge Atiny's I think they'd make something fucking amazing if Wonhyuk and Rano can concentrate long enough lol

Highlight's Yoseop singing an amazing ballad with Infinite's Sunggyu HEAR ME GODS LET THAT HAPPEN

D-Crunch and Noir - they debuted around the same time and were on one of the idol shows together I think they could make some amazing shit with O.V. and Seunghoon composing and producing it

• Tbh I actually kinda wanted Hoseok and Crush collab so I am glad it's coming to reality)

Also among Korean artists I know about I actually always thought that Hoseok and IU would be a good match, I in general thought that if anything among BTS members IU might interested exactly in rapline so collab with Suga wasn't surprising but after Hoseok and IU show together I feel like there might be a mutual interest to do smth together again.

I also wish for BTS & BP to collab for the hell to break loose lmao Joking aside I really wish to see Lisa and Hoseok special dance stage or smth like this. And for dance I wish to see Hoseok and Kazuha stage cause I really want that ballet and hip-hop mix like in Step Up.

As for western artists I wanted rapline on a good hard hip-hop collab like with Snoop Dogg but well...

I feel like Hoseok and Billie Eilish can do smth mindblowing and unique together tbh. I also hope Hoseok will do a collab with J.Cole, cause it feels like a dream for him. And I want for Hoseok to collan with Bad Bunny or maybe Latino girl, cause world needs more of Latino King Jung Hoseok and I want him to unleash sexy hoe side of him in music ^^

And, of course, Doja Cat feat Hoseok when :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!