Some companies give to little info about their trainees

• I'm waiting since ages that there is new info on RBW Entertainment's Japanese trainees. Nobody is posting anything, except Hiroto on his Instagram sometimes and their Youtube and Twitter account is dead AF for almost 9 months.

And than there are the trainees of Lapone Entertainment who just dissapeared a month ago. No info on their Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or TikTok in over a month by now.

Aaaaah I'm going crazy

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• every group should be ordered to be like pre-debut Purple KISS when we got tons of content, youtube channel etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• every group should be ordered to be like pre-debut Purple KISS when we got tons of content, youtube channel etc.

But some do too much

The Japanese boygroup LIL LEAGUE, who hasn't debuted yet is in tons of interviews, makes TikTok almost each day, have advertisment deals for stuff their company is selling, train dancing and singing each day etc. etc. and I feel that this is allready a bit too much considering that 1 of them is 13 and 2 of them 14 and they havn't even debuted yet. At least they are not forced to produce tons of pre-debut music right now like some groups sometimes do

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!