What would be something you would change about K-POP???

• If you could change one thing about K-POP what would it be?

Mine would be that a trainee has to be at least 17-18 to debut. I know that's crazy, but with all the horrible things that happen to idols; such has bullying, toxic fans, sexualization of minors. I just think it would be better if companies didn't debut super young trainees. I mean idols talk all the time about how bad their mental health is and also their physical health. I just think it would be better to not push minors into a job that can really affect them in their youth and I know 17-18 is really young. 18 is just a legal adult were I'm from so.

• ^further to your comments whilst I wouldn't impose age minimums I would like to see more transparency between the companies and the idols themselves...

like more disclosure and informed consent...especially if such clauses can be written into their contracts...

like every month we will furnish you proper accounts like income and expenses

• K pop fans mindsets, the constant power struggle over who is the best group or what's the best song. Who cares, does it really matter? Just enjoy the music and stop taking it so damn seriously. It's just music after all. Stop being so subjective.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!