Happy 1 Year Anniversary - LUMINOUS!!

• 1500x500 (1).jpg

1 year ago I found this amazing group and never looked back!

They are fun to watch, great personalities, and some amazing music!!

The fact they can write, compose and arrange their own work.

(Which they proved on their pre-debut album)

Their humbling personalities, and the fact I will never forget my pouty message I got from Youngbin

for avoiding the fancall. I absolutely adore them!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Congrats to Luminous!

LUMINOUS (루미너스) is a four-member boy group under SE group Entertainment.

They made their debut on September 9, 2021 with their first mini album Youth.

Youth was originally scheduled to be released on September 1, but had to be

postponed after Youngbin tested positive for COVID-19 on August 23.

Music Videos

Discography

They held their first online concert shortly after debut, not many songs to sing

but their raw vocals are easily heard as Woobin messed up a couple times.

Suprising Youngbin for his b-day and watching him cry tore at my heart, they are so unique

with a great chemistry!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FcI0WB4acAENcNP?format=jpg&name=medium

• My Favorite B-Sides

THIS SONG IS FIRE!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

Course the edit mixed up Suil and Steven but meh lol

I WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THIS SONG

I LEGIT CRY EVERY TIME

NOT TO MENTION THE WHOLE ALBUM SLAPS!

They each wrote composed and arranged their own song on the pre-debut album

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Suil hit everything!

• Oh, I remember when I had "Run" stuck in my head last year.

I WILL GET IT ALL STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!!!

HE WAS SO PRETTY

sign.gif

The look he gave the other car like heh i'll kick your ass. bad ass dude

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!