Infectiously hype live performances

• Looking for more live performances where the energy is just popping out of your screen

Doesn't have to be as upbeat but it's got to have that audience going nuts regardless

Similar to this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• External Content youtu.be

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Beat me to it lol. Can t get more hype than having an entire stadium of majority non fans singing over your songs :pepe-loop:

• :lover1:

The whole concert was amazing but TC! OT5 version! The way they headbanger! Beomgyu looking so happy.

:pepe-onions:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• E-X-O

The silver ocean is rocking!

One of my favorites..

unfortunately for 127's dome tour, audiences were still restricted on noise, but the Singapore crowd went off (sadly, not televised or good quality but worth it to hear the all arena do Mark's "sheee" at the front of Favorite LOL) so I'm hoping we get good stuff out of Manila this weekend!

However, the audience was lit through all the Neo performances in SMTOWN and this Kick It version has an intensity to it that is ferocious. They ate it up. (Mark's voice crack :pepe-cringe:)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Ahhh that Psy performance was nuts and the camerawork captured the energy very well too.

BTS concerts when they perform idol and mic drop are nuts .... But the most amazing one in my heart in my heart is BTS Dionysus 2019 MMA... It was nuts

BTS are just built different... Armys too :pepe-loop:

And the fact that they dis this with mics on after like 30min of prior performances is just monstrous.

I should also share my ults performance...

TXT Lolla2022 last 2 stages... Thursdays child is always hype af .... Let me share Force instead from Summer Sonic 2022 Tokyo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!