Singing live vs Dancing to choreo?

• I think most of us agree performance aspect is as important as singing and what sets kpop apart. But do we have to really choose one when you can do justice to both at the same time

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are times when Exo just stand/sit, hype the crowd and sing. Rarely they focus on performance and rather rely on backtrack but in fact Exo dance to about 20 different songs including b-sides at one concert while singing live. Their stability is on another level and I love how they adjust their movements when it is needed so they can sound the best while keeping the show enjoyable!!!

:lover1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So share your favourite performances (it doesnt have to be Exo)

:pepe-excited:

Bonus: Exo just set the bars too high

External Content twitter.com

• They really deliver in every aspect out there i love them :ak_bunny3:

External Content youtu.be

• :alpaca-sexy:

• The EXO class, that's why I stan :ak_happy:

• Their range is amazing. They can just stand and sing but still command the stage. Or they can be just dancing and I will still be amazed. They do justice to everything they do.

• External Content twitter.com

And whoever thought Artifical Love would be a good choice for Lay's bgm...

You were right

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• I feel weak everytime I hear kyungsoo and Baekhyun's voice in Playboy

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• External Content youtu.be

The sweet lies performance is one of my favorite ones it made me fall in love with the song :pepe-sad: :pepe-life-support:

And this one I love too :pepe-sad:

The sweet lies performance is one of my favorite ones it made me fall in love with the song :pepe-sad:

And this one I love too :pepe-sad:

Oh we need an ot8/9 Gravity performance

:pepe-sad:

This one is my fav. They sounded so good and the choreo is very nice as well

:lover2:

the choreo they love to hate it's intense but they still slay the vocals :alpaca-spazz:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

the choreo they love to hate it's intense but they still slay the vocals :alpaca-spazz:

Yesss they can move like that and still sound great and when it is needed they adjust their movements to sing better. They know what they are doing

• Oh we need an ot8/9 Gravity performance

:pepe-sad:

This one is my fav. They sounded so good and the choreo is very nice as well

:lover2:

I love that one too I agree, I wish it had everyone in it :ak_iucry:

• Bookmarked this thread. It gives me something to watch. Lol I still haven’t watched many performances. Gravity, 24/7 is my favorite from what I seen. Everytime I think of 24/7 I remember that slow jammin Kai does to the song…

:pepe-life-support:

And the heart part… uffft.

I know what you are talking about

:pepe-hehe:

Oof it's such a beautiful stage yet dangerous

:pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support:

• Dangerous indeed…like a sexy snake…

• Dangerous indeed…like a sexy snake…

you might like this performance too it has a similar vibe to 24/7

:pepeflushed:

• you might like this performance too it has a similar vibe to 24/7

:pepeflushed:

I wish I would have time to watch this concert. I keep listening at work. Ohlala is so good! It’s actually one of my favorite from the concert…with gravity, oasis, 24/7, closer to you, wait, Un village, smile on my face…that’s just what I remember off the top of my head.

• I wish I would have time to watch this concert. I keep listening at work. Ohlala is so good! It’s actually one of my favorite from the concert…with gravity, oasis, 24/7, closer to you, wait, Un village, smile on my face…that’s just what I remember off the top of my head.

oh are you listening to the live album

Sign, tempo, damage, Un Village, lights out, wait.. are my fav

External Content open.spotify.com

24/7 is so good as well I love how exo-ls are singing along

:pepecute:

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!