Predict Twice's Solo Careers

• Frankly, the non-Koreans will not have much of solo career if they limit themselves to Korea.

I think they are better off as sub-units and some solo gigs - at least the J-line. Tzuyu has little options but modelling and given her nature, she seems fine with that.

Jihyo and Nayeon are bound to be the most successful, in singing itself.

Dahyun as mentioned can be a multi-tainer, do a bit of everything well.

Jeongyeon, don't know what she wants to be, but her health and resulting body image will always be a consideration.

Chaeyoung is increasingly coming into her own now. But rapping - even if she does fantastically well, is not a great solo career for women in Korean scene.. how is Mirani doing.. Chae does not see to be in the mould of Jessi etc., so that is a lot more open...

Overall at this point only Nayeon and Jihyo are viable soloists.. rest are better off sticking together or subunits.

Of course all of them can get modelling or acting gigs, whether they succeed we won't know until it happens.

• I think the majority of the girls will have pretty limited careers in any entertainment after Twice. I can't for my life see a girls like Jeongyeon or Mina do anything substantial before a camera. I think they would be happy takeing a step back and do someting less public. Dahyun feels like somebody that can do support roles in dramas and that kind of stuff maybe.

Jihyo and Nayeon feels like the only two that maybe could pull of a solo career as singers, the rest I can't really see the potential for anything big in music.

• I think they are better off as sub-units and some solo gigs - at least the J-line.

Well I called it, though it is pretty obvious.

JYP registers MiSaMo.. which can only be the J-Line Subunit.

Still I think they should have gone with MiMoSa, the flower/the drink..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!