I wish Twice would switch concepts a little.

• Talk that talk didn't really hit it for me. I feel like they were trying to mix their cutesy style with a more mature look and it didn't really blend for me.

I wish they would do stronger songs....well not exactly stronger just....idk how to explain it.

These songs > cry for me, perfect world, hell in heaven, queen of hearts, voices of delight, conversation, last waltz, 132 (technically a subunit song but still).

This is the vibe I'm going for. These are the songs I listen to pretty much every day (especially conversation such a bad bitch song).

I feel like if they really tried these concepts more, people would react really great to them, it's a side of Twice we don't really see but they can really pull it off.

• I am aware of that hence all the songs I pointed out, just saying I wish they would go more at it. Have a whole CB like that. Like cry for me that song was *chefs kiss

But vibe wise I don't know why you would exclude a comeback like ICSM for example. That's why I don't think your thread is about concepts but more, "here are my fav songs, I wish they would comeback with something similar"

• Can you imagine if Twice pulled a Dreamcatcher?

JK, It'll never happen but if it did, that be crazy....
    They'll also lose over half their fans tho lol

On a serious note, Queen of Heart really got me thinking, especially after their live video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not DC dark rock but like a a light hearted rock concept....like Yena's

• I rather give that to their subunit and solo twice just need another the feels that it

• yeah, plus they don't have strong enough rappers to pull off damis rap. but like they don't need to have a complete change

they have explored these concepts before and proved they could do it, they just need to venture down that road more.

I was really JK about the DC thing lol

But I do agree that they could do something riskier for the title track, usually when fans say they shoulda used this bside as title track instead, I almost never agree but for this comeback, TTT is very very safe but too safe. It's a good song but 4th gen seems to be all about trying new sounds, I do wish they chose QoH as the title track instead.

I get why they chose TTT, it's the safer choice but honestly, especially moving forward for next comeback, with the performance and GP reception of the past few songs, I think they can take risk now because there really isn't much to lose anymore at this point.

• I think if they don't change it will badly affect them. As a 7 yeard old group it's time to grow and the thing is they have proven they can pull it off. Just do a perfect world or any of the songs i mentioned.

I kinda agree.

And I don't mean just a little riskier. I mean like do a 180, Twice has proven they can do pretty much any concept, switch things up, change producers, get some new heads into the meeting to come up with ideas.

Worst case scenario, if the risk didn't pay off, they'll just have another song that doesn't chart well but it won't negatively effect them anymore than it already does because at this point the surprise factor is already gone.

Success in the industry is more about adapting than just constantly doing what you're good at.

• These songs > cry for me, perfect world, hell in heaven, queen of hearts, voices of delight, conversation, last waltz, 132 (technically a subunit song but still).

I like a lot of the songs you mention there my friend

but at the end of the day twice will do what they do...if they want to change it up they can if they want to remain the same they can as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!