PNATION announces HyunA and Dawn are officially leaving agency

• So Hyuna's last comeback really was just kind of dumped out. That's a shame.

• that's not the case for Jessi though she actually has a exclusive contract with Antenna now I think there is something else

I mean people are going to Antenna because of Yoo Jaesuk because it's a warranty they will have lots of variety shows work. First Mijoo, now Jessi.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anyone that has paid attention is not surprised.

PSY tried running his own label before he hit it big and it didn't turn out well. He actually left the entertainment industry all together. But his wife was an actress in YG at the time and asked Yang Hyunsuk, who was a friend of PSY's, to convince him to sign with YG and give it another shot.

The rest is history. He enjoyed his biggest success ever, and probably will ever have, when he signed with YG.

Moral of the story, PSY is a great artist, but he's not good at running a label.

Same thing happened with Epik High.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I think there are a lot of bad takes in this thread.

Jessi had her most successful career under PN, and if PSY was interested in albums, he never would have signed Crush and Heize.

I understand why Hyuna and EDAWN left. Hyuna's career was unable to reach her past peak, and people's interest in EDAWN was limited to him being Hyuna's boyfriend and a producer (not a solo artist).

P-Nation looked ready to take over a nice market in Korea, and they signed some really well known acts. Not sure how that's gonna work out now. PSY's solo career is still doing amazing, so we'll see.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Psy's first label was reasonably successful, given that he was the only artist. He then had his military scandal, which cost him enough money that he discussed leaving the industry. Psy's wife isn't an actress (I think you're thinking of Tablo's wife), but she did convince him to meet up with his old friend YG.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!