Was Taehyung bullied?

• why can't we all treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves? both parents and the educational system failed at their job.

south korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world; i wonder how many kids took their own life due to bullying :( we are all now debating if celebrities who were bullies as minors should give up on their careers; some of their victims might be unable to work due to trauma or god forbid aren't with us anymore. i honestly don't know what to think.

• That guy is sick on his head for being proudly as a bully. I was mentally bullied at school, the scar still remains hurt for years... :cryingk:

Life isn't always like a moral story book where the bad one being punished. But it's so satisfying to see how Taehyung gets very successful in life, his bully must be jealous so much right now :fingerk:

• Seeing BTS as one of the most successful act in the world and tae being one of the most loved must make him/her cry every night lol. I don’t even stan bts or is a fan of tae but this and the story about the jacket his mom sent him tears me up every time. It’s just so sweet and it shows he and his mom are so precious.

lt64IYu.gif

• wait didn't he say he was popular during his school years ?

Yes, he was popular, but there were those who were jealous of his popularity. They jealous of him that he had many friends and got along so well with them. Because they knew he would do anything for his friends, they used it to make fun of him. Like giving the wrong address, using it for him doing errands ... :confused:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• wait didn't he say he was popular during his school years ?

Yes, he was popular, but there were those who were jealous of his popularity. They jealous of him that he had many friends and got along so well with them. Because they knew he would do anything for his friends, they used it to make fun of him. Like giving the wrong address, using it for him doing errands ... :confused:

Also people are conflating his student time after joining Big Hit as a trainee, were we know he was quite popular (at least popular enough to have friends in other classrooms and ask them to befriend Jimin we he enrolled), to his student time before joining Big Hit as a trainee. Those were two different schools and we don't know much about the earlier period.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!