[enter-talk] ENHYPEN SUNGHOON'S FACE GOT BIGGER?????

• [enter-talk] ENHYPEN SUNGHOON'S FACE GOT BIGGER?????

bypannchoaAugust 21, 2022
    AVvXsEi-GPR-4gyVFH393XTxsIi5lG438EHaBoE6taLb4iefl4_NqHFVM9hTn4zaD19h8sQ6aXhpIUY0P1QKtmObR0LSDD_r8isQ0LkzU9hnqRGdf0Os7gqMzg88KPgt8Fd_LFTuZMsqbIN0arncVorVb29-s6jRLcQxsbWWH_Kk4-5sRb6Vfd80UuxasMkm=s16000

He used to look sharp on I-land but his face's blank space seems to have widen (T/n: part of the face that is not eyes/nose/mouth)
    It looks like his cheekbones are expanding

AVvXsEi0kaXELdlNrwgeujJ0iJWJdWTKhm3PeYJGV4XQsaz9h5XT8F-mtK-1d0GtiIRO9Hq4UTMmd-_GG3Dy8kYaOMt4tG0CRXhq3cwYrKrFkf6Ag0UUMZE7G82iv-oa-JvYHL2fkrAYN0DXtiY7T_6JLElni77LdYyTdvITHsVd5iarO_4DcYBkwDb4WTRh=s16000
    "I don't even think his face can win against Stray Kids"

I wondered if the pictures were just badly taken but even on video, his face looks jjang huge
    He seriously was in his prime time during I-land, now he's in trouble because his face is getting bigger and bigger

post response:
    [+115][-100]
    original post: here

1. [+101, -22]
    I seriously don't understand why people call him a visual

2. [+51, -7]
    This is beside the point, but isn't he not that good as an MC? Whenever people point out how bad he is MCing, the fans always bring out other good things he has and say "why are you only lookfocusing on this (MC)?" and bullsh*tting;; It's true that he's simply not good.. He also did mistakes more than once, stuttered more than once, and even skipped the script more than once. Whenever I'm watching Mubank for my bias, I don't think he ever went without making a mistake... The fans should also stop shielding..

3. [+41, -36]
    Nowadays, I feel like Sunoo is more handsome than him

4. [+30, -18]
    Sunoo's face isn't getting bigger
    AVvXsEjtoZjKAQ36wM05963r0BBq2Dpjcq7gQxvMZZ2xRMc6zuBjkwuP3bG9YEZ4t9GpOUWntxOJMkrSFhmGCYFRhFPjdwQJebFscxc88E_alrDZFzdfLPFEN_u3bQw6xZ7pdqPekRjFZZbsSpC4oF-vLxYmpQ-sCAGINjjqSdVN6ShvHJOdg5Hfyzd_tyed=s16000

5. [+25, -9]
    He makes me tilt my head because I don't even find him handsome on Mubank

6. [+24, -8]
    I feel like his cheekbones are growing

7. [+23, -10]
    He's the worst MC in Mubank's history seriously he's just overall bad

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Think he shaved his jaw. Or maybe it’s just cheek fillers changing the proportions of his face.

This is why I hate how strict Korean beauty standards are. Sunghoon’s jaw wasn’t the ideal v-shape so he felt the need to change/hide it even tho his original jaw fit his face better (judging by the comments even knetz thinks so)

• 2. [+51, -7]
    This is beside the point, but isn't he not that good as an MC? Whenever people point out how bad he is MCing, the fans always bring out other good things he has and say "why are you only lookfocusing on this (MC)?" and bullsh*tting;; It's true that he's simply not good.. He also did mistakes more than once, stuttered more than once, and even skipped the script more than once. Whenever I'm watching Mubank for my bias, I don't think he ever went without making a mistake... The fans should also stop shielding..

Honestly from watching I-LAND, he seems like a shy person. Like I definitely feel like they picked him to be MC out of the group because his looks are what is preferred, but he seems very uncomfortable and nervous with that amount of focused attention. I think Sunoo or Jungwon would have been more comfortable MCing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!