Post a kpop song you want played at your funeral

• I fully agree with you, that song is a CLASSIC in capital letters.. usually u have that song where there's only one part that is iconic... But in RDD literally it's EVERY. LINE. From beginning to end lol. Whoever created that music had an epic creative genius moment that day

SM can make the stupidest song and still make it amazing

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Followed by:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Cry for me. Whether there is an afterlife or not. I want them assholes to leave with the eerie feeling that the shit they did to me will follow em around. I don't want their tears I want their pain and I wanna climb the Everest and go to Britain and eat a scone as well maybe if I'm a ghost it'll be easier.

Desbundar

If I gotta go Best believe I'm going out in style

:pepe-life-support::pepemusic::pepe-life-support:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I've already thought about this. It would be this song:

External Content www.youtube.com

With these guys carrying my casket.

External Content youtu.be

I put this video on mute and played the song, and it works.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!