Youtube using Blackpink to compete with Tiktok

• #PinkVenomChallenge Coming Soon Only on YouTube Shorts

So they are not going to post the challenges to Tiktok?

If so, then they must have an exclusivity deal with Youtube. How much would that have cost YT?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• They are not going to post challenges on tiktok just like the other only youtube shorts.

• I already see antis claiming "Did Pink Venom get so many views for the mv because they have a special deal with YouTube?" :S

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Btw I think the strategy is smart. YouTube counts for many charts. Tiktok is a way to create popularity but I think they will just post there some videos without naming it a challenge.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Btw I think the strategy is smart. YouTube counts for many charts. Tiktok is a way to create popularity but I think they will just post there some videos without naming it a challenge.

They will probably post in rose channel that has more engagement that Bp tk channel but isn't their official one

• They will probably post in rose channel that has more engagement that Bp tk channel but isn't their official one

I think tiktok user will start posting these videos even without challenge. It's not like Tiktok needs some challenges for getting a dance popular. Just have the right tiktok accounts posting it.

• I think tiktok user will start posting these videos even without challenge. It's not like Tiktok needs some challenges for getting a dance popular. Just have the right tiktok accounts posting it.

It's not like BP use TikTok that much, it's people posting their videos about Bp there that go viral

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!