Best Song From Each Of Red Velvet's "Sides"

• Hello! So, Red Velvet have two sides to them. A red side, that is more bright, cheerful and pop-y, and a velvet side that is "darker", more elegant and a bit mysterious. What is your favorite "red" song from Red Velvet, and what is your favorite "velvet" side of Red Velvet? Why? Post links to the songs as well if you'd mind. For me, I'll say:

Red Side:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like how bright and pop-y this is! Such a perfect summer song. I also like the yellow and blue plaid outfits.

Velvet Side:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's so elegant and perfect! I like the vibe of this one, and it's just so good. I don't know what else to say, it's just super good and addictive.

Also, Reveluvs, please let me know if I got anything wrong. I tried to be as accurate as I could be, but there's always a chance I might have forgotten something or gotten something wrong. If I did, I'll fix it. That being said, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think about this. Be respectful and have a great day/night!

• Red Velvet have so many incredible songs but I'm gonna pick a couple of B-sides for you instead

Red

External Content open.spotify.com

Velvet

From a title track perspective it's probably Psycho for velvet side and Dumb Dumb for red side.

• Red:

velvet:

• Red

Velvet

Other favorites

Red: You better know, Blue lemonade, Oh Boy

Velvet: Peek a Boo, In & Out, I Just

• red: power up? honestly i don't know. too many songs to choose from.

velvet: sunny side up. feels wrong not picking so good, which for a long time was my favorite red velvet b-side. perfect 10 is another contender.

• The only correct answer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!