Do you know why your fandom isn't here anymore??

• NCT, the punching bag of kpop. I remember Sticker era. It was near Lalisa era and both were a chaos here...

Yes, they are coming back the same day as BP, right?? I'll make sure to watch their MV!! NCT has amazing songs!!

we don’t have a date yet but they’ve said September. I’m assuming we’ll start seeing promos after Jaehyun’s solo song debuts on the 18th.

But they have teased that the new song is “very Neo” so I expect full Kpop meltdown incoming. (Songs they consider very Neo are songs like Cherry Bomb, Punch, Simon Says, Kick It, Sticker.)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• we don’t have a date yet but they’ve said September. I’m assuming we’ll start seeing promos after Jaehyun’s solo song debuts on the 18th.

But they have teased that the new song is “very Neo” so I expect full Kpop meltdown incoming. (Songs they consider very Neo are songs like Cherry Bomb, Punch, Simon Says, Kick It, Sticker.)

Oh, i though for sure you guys had a date... Ok... Kkkkkk

All songs you listed are songs I love and listen kkkkkkk

• i keep seeing old akp referenced... just how bad was it back then??? pepe-ooh

Letme show you something..

1A92B84A-B899-4D4C-AAA5-883DE14CD48E.jpg

People back then posted this and nothing happened btw, entire forum just laugh.. Btw the user that posted this is still here so whatever.. I normally dgaf about the forum as I am not active but 2018 was insane, people just hop on the hate train and laugh like some high school bullies anything bad about BP is posted..

• Letme show you something..

1A92B84A-B899-4D4C-AAA5-883DE14CD48E.jpg

People back then posted this and nothing happened btw, entire forum just laugh.. Btw the user that posted this is still here so whatever.. I normally dgaf about the forum as I am not active but 2018 was insane, people just hop on the hate train and laugh like some high school bullies anything bad about BP is posted..

i already know a lot of other spaces hate the pinks a lot (especially reddit) .... but didnt know old AKP was like that :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i already know a lot of other spaces hate the pinks a lot (especially reddit) .... but didnt know old AKP was like that :pepe-shame:

Alot of the really nice blinks left that year, it was sad as I make quite alot of friends with the fandom as they intro me to BP as well... Sadly only the crazies are left now.. Eg: That Soul fella...

• WE keept getting beating after beating for 2 years

and i think they thought we would roll over and play dead.

NO

we are no bullies, but we are fiesty :sure-bee:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I don't know if they were ever here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!