Do your faves have known unreleased songs?

• How many known unreleased songs do your faves have? (Whether it's only the title, a snippet, or both, it counts.) Do you see them being released in the future?

Stray Kids for instance have a lot, as you'd expect of a self-producing group.

To start off, there's My People, a song 3RACHA spoiled two years ago yet still hasn't seen the light of day ;( Even better, they made it in 2019 in LA ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another song with a special grip on the fandom was this song by Hyunjin and Bang Chan…but apparently they can't find the files anymore ;(;( but I need it so badly!!! it's a vibe

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While the second song in this video ended up being released as Secret Secret, the first one has never been talked about ever since these spoilers, which is a shame because I love the slightly melancholic but still upbeat and bouncy sound

Another rnb song by Hyunjin and Chan. iirc they've made a jazzier arrangement too. Now this is finally a song I see being released in the near future, they've hinted at it a bit in the past months.

Another Hyunjin song, this time a ballad, "Spring"

And another, "Sway", featuring I.N—it's so cute, I can see why it's Changbin's favourite Hyunjin-written song

Then there's also "Fold", the original title track of Go Live, that got replaced with God's Menu, and Novel, a Seungmin solo, but we've never heard anything of them. And there are many others too but I won't bother to list everything…there's a lot

• idk tbh. im such a bad fan of my ults lmao :rose9:

i know somi had one called watermelon, but she released it in the album xoxo :rose7:

• To answer the OP, yes

External Content www.youtube.com

I need this to be officially released one day :waterr::waterr:

• According to Jessi, yes, but no one but him knows what they are.

• Wonder Girls has a couple

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!