[theqoo] SHOCKING VIEWER RATINGS FOR IN THE SOOP: FRIENDCATION

• [theqoo] SHOCKING VIEWER RATINGS FOR IN THE SOOP: FRIENDCATION

AVvXsEjjc4RCdgPC7_yEVoyrKV-DseSc90dHRQHcgO43nstKBygWxrwaMOTgCP-ZkoAjeuhrV8kXQSl9-9wbcMJXXQEuenoGMMSdY6AdDlsu0Uq5U1OhmEpio6VJRzst8Qq8-AsBgRLat8vivqVTebcALdfY6q0m-9MYg9V87J3MHEaRczdl1-QEVgQKR-Pw=s16000

V, Park Seojoon, Choi Woosik, PArk Hyungsik and Peakboy are the cast
    It's shocking to see that they have no buzz at all

original post: here

1. So there's no buzz at all

2. I thought people would be more curious to see a variety show with Park Seojoon and BTS V on it

3. This show's ratings were never high to start with

4. There's nobody on the show that I really like, but when I was eating, I accidently landed on the show and it was nice. If you're looking for a variety show that's fun, this won't be it. It's more like watching a reportㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. But still, we're talking about top stars appearing on it, it's true that this is severe

6. I'm also shocked to see that there's no buzz considering the members on the show

7. I'm not surprised, when you have a big fandom, your viewer ratings are always low

8. It's actually better than I thought

9. It's because it's boring

10. The members are legendary, this is shocking

11. It's because it feels too much like a self-content

12. Hul I didn't know... It's seriously not getting any buzz...

13. I'm even more shocked that this is allowed on TV, it just feels like a show for fansㅋㅋㅋ

14. It's because it's boring, if there's no viewers, there's no buzz

15. It's boring, I watched the 1st episode on Disney+ and stopped. I just hoped that the editing can make it a bit more fun

• Maybe because it’s on Disney and should have been on netflix instead since it seems like a show you wont sign up for just for this?

I like the people in it but it’s not fun like i.e New World on Netflix with Heechul, Kai etc.

• :pepe-just-smile:

I only watched snippets that appears on my twitter feed....

Everyone is missing out, each episode is just an hour of the other Woogas babying and taking care of Tete.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I personally find in the soop to be the most uninteresting of bts' shows. Bon voyage easily clears. I watched s1 and it was okay. It did have a lot of nice moments. But not even bts could convince me to watch season 2.

• Not surprised. A lot of armys are more interested in watching BTS dynamics rather than members with other people. Most of us just wait to watch snippets of V on Twitter

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. These people need to accept that the members have other friends outside the group. There shouldn't be such an obsessive OT7 imposition. I hope this show has opened the eyes of some, and I hope Jimin and Sungwoon, JK and his 97 line friends even RM and his museum buddies will do separate shows.

As for the ratings, the viewing status on Disney + is not bad. But show will disappoint those who expect it full of fun and competitions etc. Just friends chilling at home lol But even the ITS show featuring BTS itself didn't get high ratings and even their own fans found it boring so :pepe-shrug: I mean

FaCn-4_X0AA7XG8?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by byakuyav ().

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!