Hisui is leaving NECRONOMIDOL after getting kicked out by their management

• Managers statement

Thank you so much to all the fans, staff and friends who helped make NECRONOMIDOL's l'appel du vide European tour such a huge success. We are so grateful for everyone who came out to see us and for all the dedication and hard work of the individuals behind the scenes of the tour.

Unfortunately there were some issues that arose during the tour that will affect the future of the group going forward. Determining the best way to proceed in light of these events required quite a bit of thought after our return from the tour but I am finally able to make an announcement regarding them.

During the tour there was a day whose scheduled events included Himari Tsukishiro's solo performance alone. While Himari, the event staff and I were at the venue preparing for the show Hisui Kurogane began broadcasting an Instagram live from her personal, non-NECRONOMIDOL account from the hotel the group was staying at. During this broadcast Hisui revealed personal information about Meica Mochinaga.

Malin Kozakura, who was watching the broadcast, shared it with Meica who then suddenly decided to leave the groups' accomodations and attempt to return to Japan by herself without contacting myself or any other staff members. At this time Malin contacted Himari but not myself or any other staff members. After that she proceeded with Meica to the airport.

Upon learning of the situation with the other members and assessing the potential danger of the situation I made the decision to cut the soundcheck for the solo stage short and attempt to rendezvous with Meica and Malin, who were currently attempting to walk to the airport. Fortunately we were able to find the two members by the side of the road and, after assessing the overall situation, safely return to the group's accomodations along with them.

I have received and reviewed a recording of Hisui's broadcast and verified that she did indeed reveal the information in question to the public in violation both of her performance contract as well as her trust among the group members. As a result of this, Hisui will be leaving the group effective immediately.

Regarding the future of the group, I have had to think long and hard about the actions taken by the members during the tour. As the producer of NECRONOMIDOL my first priority is always the safety of the members along with that of the fans and staff. My second priority is delivering a great performance at every show. Unfortunately, in light of these events I am not confident that NECRONOMIDOL can maintain these standards at this time.

Because of this I see no other choice but to announce the end of the current group lineup and a temporary hiatus on group activities. During the hiatus I will endeavor to rebuild the group in such a way that we can safely and reliably deliver amazing shows and music long into the future.

NECRONOMIDOL will perform two more shows under the current lineup - Malin Kozakura's birthday show scheduled for August 14 along with one final show to be announced soon. During the hiatus events that have previously been announced or confirmed will also be carried on as planned.

It saddens me greatly to have to make an announcement like this after a tour during which we received such amazing support from fans from all over the world.

I ask for your understanding and support and understanding during this period.

Hisui's statement

This is Hisui Kurogane from NECRONOMIDOL.

I am so sorry to have shocked all of our fans with this sudden announcement.

I truly regret the insensitive things I said about the group and members during my Instagram live while on tour. I am deeply sorry for all the problems I have caused to the fans, members and staff through my thoughtless actions

I don't intend to make excuses, but I would like to explain a bit about the overall situation.

For me, this tour was both my first time on tour as well as my first time overseas. I experienced many wonderful things while on tour but I was unable to share some things about myself in full with the members and staff before the tour commenced and, as such, I also experienced some real struggles.

The truth is I suffer from ADHD and because of that I have trouble communicating with others. There were times where I was unable to express my own feelings or understand those of the members and staff. Because of that I caused many problems for everyone and, thinking about my own nuances, I asked everyone to please let me know clearly and directly if there were any issues they wanted me to address.

I am so thakful that Himari took the time to give me kind advice and talk to me about so many things after that. I think that, for me, building a deeper trust relationship with her was one of the best things about this tour. From the time I entered the group she taught me so many things; I am so sorry that in spite of that things have come to this. I also regret not being able to really speak on a heart-to-heart level with Meica and Malin.

When I found myself alone in the hotel, feeling like I had nowhere to escape to, I said some things via livestream that I never should have. I am so sorry that because of that Himari's preparations for her solo stage were interrupted and so many problems were caused to her and the staff. I am also sorry for saddening the member about whom I was speaking with my unthoughtful words.

As of today I will be leaving NECRONOMIDOL and after that the group will go on hiatus.

I am so sorry to sadden our fans with this.

In closing, I want to say thank you to both the group's staff and Himari for giving me kind, and at times strict, advice and trying to find the best way to communicate with me. My time in the group was short, but thank you for showing me so many wonderful sights. There were very difficult times during our tour but I don't think I will ever forget the thrilling feeling of being on those stages. My time as an idol was short but it left a huge impression on my life and I know this experience will forever be of great value to me forever.

I ask for everyone's understanding and forgiveness.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• these days all the news i heard about this group are from them adding or losing members

kinda sad because i actually really liked the line up from when Sari was still around

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!