RE : did Irene deserve to lose her IT status over one attitude controversy?

• I am guessing she did have a long term attitude problem which is why she never again got solo jobs after the stylist revelation. It's not a one time thing. If she behaved decently with ppl this wouldn't have happened.

OP

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• All we can do is assume thing here. As ReVeluv I can say something like she had a bad day and no she change and she only don't get any solo jobs because of the cancel culture and blablaba...

Maybe you right maybe she have a attitude Problem or maybe one of the things I say is true

But Fact is I don't know and you also don't know

And No I don't say that her scandal is not true it happen this we all know but what comes after the scandal we don't :| :| :|

• you know me my friend I like RV as much as you do but the facts are that she hasn't gotten any gigs post scandal so regardless of whether it's cancel culture or inherent problem she's CFless...

• I truly hope that Irene reflected during her break, realized her wrongdoings, and is really making an effort to turn her attitude around. I don't think she deserves to be shunned out of the industry or never get a CF job again, but it's going to take quite a bit of time to build back up her career. She won't ever get back to her peak popularity, but hopefully, she becomes a better person, and maybe she might get a second chance one day.

• If you look at the classic it girls, Suzy and Yoona have always been praised for their demeanor. Extremely humble and friendly. But Irene is a very introverted and closed box character. It's not surprising that she broke out, as I sensed her impulsive temper. Even if the stylist made a mistake, she must be patient and nice behavior. That's why it's important to be humane and decent and demeanor no matter the situation. Especially if you are in a strong position. So good manners are important in it girls. Irene destroyed that motherly and clean image. In my opinion, it's not a big deal, no one is perfect after all. I hope she's paying more attention to her demeanor and being respectful now. I felt Irene's regret. She lost a lot of weight, I think this event wore out Irene.

• the IT girl status is pretty hard to keep after what happened to her

i'm sure she knows that already that IT girl status ain't coming back to her ever

she should just be herself and stop trying be EXTRA nice in front of people

just be herself and behave with standard manners around people and that's enough

just move on and don't care about what others think all the time, it's useless to think about that anyway.

• Yes it's true but what I wanna say is we don't know the exact reason for it.... :|:|:|

the things is the exact reason is moot no?

because at this point Irene needs to do something to get back in the GP's good graces...

maybe that's through RV or something else since her "brand" not very good right now...

• I am guessing she did have a long term attitude problem which is why she never again got solo jobs after the stylist revelation. It's not a one time thing. If she behaved decently with ppl this wouldn't have happened.

OP

Gives a fuck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!