JISOO AND LISA WENT ON LIVE + JENNIE AND ROSE SEPERATE LIVE

• rose and jennie couldnt make it because of schedules

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

learn korean to understand

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited 2 times, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• also lisa has dark hair it wasnt a wig just extensions :pepe-cop:

Coy5IF0.jpgImage

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• flop blinks giving sleepy and ripias troll threads on bp more views :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They're on the next level

they made deals with the troll devil

you gotta up your game if you want them gold medals

go back and learn the fundamentals

making troll threads get lots of pages is easy

real challenge is making appreciation threads get pages :(

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• jennie and rose live right now

I wish i could watched it live :sob-bunny::sob-bunny:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “JISOO AND LISA WENT ON LIVE” to “JISOO AND LISA WENT ON LIVE + JENNIE AND ROSE SEPERATE LIVE”.
  • i can`t listen to the audio cos i am at work rn. Was it Luca de First one or Lili? Lisa`s cats are so cute :cutes:

lily LISA STYLE | 리사 패션 (@lisasweetgirl.style) posted on ...

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content twitter.com

lily LISA STYLE | 리사 패션 (@lisasweetgirl.style) posted on ...

it looks more like Luca than Lili

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!