Your hardest group to stan and your easiest group to stan

• Easiest: Maybe Astro or Day6? Groups with distinct faces and voices that have a lot of content but not so much that it's too overwhelming

Hardest: NCT is a given but folks struggle a lot with Seventeen and The Boyz as well

Edit: Oh I took this in a whole different meaning than you were wanting :cryingr: Some of the more nugu groups are hard for me to stan just because the companies fail them so bad. I don't really have an easiest though maybe TXT? They were an immediate stan at debut with 0 regrets :pleading:

• Easiest: Blackpink

It was lovely at first sight tbh and the girls stood uout for me alot. They have some of my favourite voices and the girls are so loveable. They're the reason I'm even a kpop Stan.

Hardest: NCT

They're just overwhelming with all the members and the realness and the units it's hard to keep up.

Also alot of drama tbh from the members or the company I'm at a point where I just check some of the songs they release when I can.

TWICE

it wasn't hard to Stan them at all tbh but I was just a casual listener for years and always had a soft spot for them but I never considered myself a Stan till last year. And although late but when I fell in love with them I fell in love HARD.

I only checked a couple of their title tracks and side tracks for about four years then suddenly they're my second favourite gg

• Hardest Group To Stan: Stray Kids

Reason: There were a lot of members to learn at first, they had a ton of music to listen to, I almost unstanned them a bunch of times (different reasons why each time, thankfully I never actually did), the fandom gets on my last nerve sometimes, but despite all that, they're my favorite group I stan and I think I'll always be a Stay, no matter what happens. I love their songs and all of the members and their relationship with each other so much. Their talent, composing, lyrics and so much more only make them even better.

Easiest Group To Stan: BLACKPINK

Reason: This should be obvious. There's very few different members to learn about and they're all well known, so you'll probably know about them before you even stan. It didn't take me all that long to learn their names and match them to their faces. They don't have a ton of content or songs to catch up on. Their music is very easy to listen to personally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!