When is the moment that you realized that you were in your 20's/30's?

• [instiz] THE MOMENT YOU REALIZED THAT YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S OR 30'S

AVvXsEimWTHVXOnYVofj_vxNrQm28O2Owxb9Lp3BpihsNLmlCud5Thdnuvm507dVYiluEqSDKvTiWmJq5XNKM47V43Qt_2H4COYVa429mPHPMK8VoHF7AjBRdUUl6wV90gDmglX2CD4h8JpJragbruieDplbu1xS9BhsmVULH0ATw30GGLqkQWZkA1TsCWpt=s16000
    "The moment you realized that you were in your 20's/30's
    1,630 people in their 20's and 30's responded to the survey

1. When I can feel that my age is a disadvantage to my job 25.7%
    2. When I keep getting tired without any reason 20.8%
    3. When I don't know about a singer or idol 20.4%
    4. When I get tired even when I'm playing around 20.3%
    5. When I start worrying about my later years 16.1%"

original post: here

1. I've never had any interest in idols so I relate to 2 and 4

2. When I start worrying about what to do the next day at night or at dawn... whether about my work or about going out for a drink.. when I start worrying about tomorrowㅎ...

3. I relate to all 5 of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously don't know most of the idols and when I'm on my day offs, I get tired even when I play around so I have to sleep early ㅜㅜ Growing up is such a shame

4. #1....ㅠㅠ

5. It's not that I don't know the newer idols... but that all the idols are younger than me?..ㅎ...

6. 1...ㅠ

7. #1....

8. I can kinda relate to 2 and 5

9. I feel it every time I need to sign up in a website... and that I have to scroll down to my year of birthㅜㅜ

10. When I was younger, the soldiers were all ahjussis to me but now, all the soldiers are younger than me

• I'm in my 50's and didn't get into K pop till my 40's so when I was in my 20's and 30's, I didn't even know there was a thing called K pop and probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!