When You Thought Your Faves Were Lipsyncing, But Turns Out They Weren't LOL

• Yeah, so I have a hobby of watching Jisoo's fancams from time to time and I have watched this fancam before, seems normal right?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For the longest time in history I thought that this performance was obviously lipsynced. They sound too good to be true, and considering how in recent days it seems like every music show performance is lipsynced I thought it was lipsynced too.

And then I came across this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I went to the fancam and who would have guessed at 2:04

External Content youtu.be

Basically Jisoo sang accidently when it was Rose's line lol. And she knew it too.

And yeah, I basically have trust issues now, like I can't tell apart a lipsynced performance from a live one. Who knows how many other ones I thought were lipped are live lol.

So, have you guys ever had this experience, when you thought your favs were lipsyncing but turns out they were live lol.

• I might be deaf but I don't here Jisoo's voice, only see her lips moving. Doesn't mean she sang live

Though if I'm not wrong all music shows are partly live it's just that the backtrack is so loud/mics set so low that it doesn't matter, their live vocals aren't supposed to be heard, it's just to look good on paper.

• I might be deaf but I don't here Jisoo's voice, only see her lips moving. Doesn't mean she sang live

Though if I'm not wrong all music shows are partly live it's just that the backtrack is so loud/mics set so low that it doesn't matter, their live vocals aren't supposed to be heard, it's just to look good on paper.

exactly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!