MV With the Most Pleasing Aesthetics

• Sound and music aside, which one blessed your eyes the most? A few come to mind for me. A friendly reminder all Aesthetics are different, and some people may not find the MVs you do as pleasing. <3

Black Pink Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du
    I really love the flower aesthetic (and every other part of it really) The wisteria scene.. iconic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie - Solo

Agian, Flowers. I don't even need to really explain this lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pretty much every BP MV LOL

Senorita - (G)I-DLE

This whole MV, the set, the color saturation, costumes, hairstyles it's just all so pleasing to my eye

Dreamcatcher - Boca (And every other MV, realistically)
    Dreamcatcher is one of those groups that has the best MV. I can't get over the theatrical production. And it has a scene with multiple flowers so of course I love it.

Aespa - Black Mamba

I like snakes. I also love the colors

Oh! GG - Lil' Touch

Everything about this MV, from the foliage to the snakes is just gorgeous. The girls also look amazing. The set. *chefkiss* It feels so sophisticated

For BTS there are so many too many actually to list lol

For SHINee, I'll just post a few of my favorites, talking about them would be way too long

There are tons more but I'll leave it at that LOL

• External Content www.youtube.com

100 percent agree on this.

• i like the vibes of these :shake-it:

• Nothing has beat this for me in terms of aesthetics yet

• Nothing has beat this for me in terms of aesthetics yet

YESSS I'm so mad I didn't include that LMFAO

• I think both of these are not only aesthetically pleasing and beautifully shot but capture the essence of each song.

Ko Ko Bop (languid fever dream):

External Content youtu.be

Highway to Heaven (bright and open, like a road trip):

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• YESSS I love the vibe of Ko Ko Bop. I love the bright mvs as well. all and all some amazing choices.

• The cinematography of UN Village is so stylish and sleek, fits the song perfectly and I love how they played with lighting and shadows.

Everything about this is just so pretty, the colour scheme, the flowers, you could take a screenshot and it'd look like an aesthetic edit :borahae:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!