NEWJEANS HAS KOREAS ATTENTION (MELON DEBUT AT #24)

• why is there not a single thread about how high they debuted? about all the records they broke?

y'all need more success stans :pepe-shoooketh:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ this is with chart reform

:swing-pepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “NEWJEANS HAS KOREAS ATTENTION” to “NEWJEANS HAS KOREAS ATTENTION (MELON DEBUT AT #24)”.
  • looks like this thread doesn't have akps attention though 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• The superior track deserves it

:yesr:

Korea showing taste for once

:pepe-toast:

and Cookie is only barely charting higher then the b-side :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The beauty of having 3 title tracks!! Either one can be at the top and still it’s their tts! Lol. Congrats newjeans and their success stan Bob

their b-side charting better then some big 3 ggs title tracks :pepe-life-support:

korea is tired of the NOISE :pepe-firing:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• why is there not a single thread about how high they debuted? about all the records they broke?

y'all need more success stans :pepe-shoooketh:

I was gonna post this earlier but I realised I had so little context about debut groups charting so I left it lol

Like, I know its a good result but I just dont know how good it is

Regardless, really happy that they're growing in SK!!! The road to debut has been such a ride

• I was gonna post this earlier but I realised I had so little context about debut groups charting so I left it lol

Like, I know its a good result but I just dont know how good it is

Regardless, really happy that they're growing in SK!!! The road to debut has been such a ride

it's very good :pepe-toast: especially for a 4th gen group right now, we already know they had the highest debut charting in 2022 :pepe-full:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content twitter.com

Top 15 everywhere

wonder if it'll climb even more with promotions

• Attention from #24 to #16 overnight

aaaaaaand it also looks like they've cracked Top 4 GG debuts on Spotify, just below Itzy, RV and Aespa

• And to think no one knows them until 12 days ago. That’s crazy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!