For those who say BTS are flopping as soloists

• Biggest Kpop Spotify debuts in 2022

20220801_012440.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20220801-012638_YouTube.jpg

That That is the most viewed Kpop MV released in 2022 and is about to hit 300mn views. Charted at 1 on Melon for a month and debuted on BB Hot 100.

Left and Right also moving fast on Youtube in barely a month

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All these songs by BTS members, except for Christmas Tree, have charted on Hot 100 after the new rule changes came into force. If anyone is keeping up with BB they would know how difficult charting songs has gotten with rule changes which became applicable since Jan 2022.

Left and Right has spent 4 weeks on Hot 100

Hobi debuted in top 20 on BB 200 only on digital sales with 0 physicals and new digital sale rules applicable for albums too.

As for Melon

This is BTS members with OSTs

On tiktok Left and right has nearly 6mn videos across multiple viral sounds.

And this is their demand as solo performers for concerts/festivals

In what world are BTS flopping as soloists?

Edited 10 times, last by paradis ().

• And before anyone uses the collabs excuse, tell me how many Kpop soloists have had similar results with their collabs or whether their collaborators last release was this successful.

• Those who are saying anything remotely similar to this are only just coping. If BTS members are flopping then I don't know what to make of other kpop soloists :facepalm:

And before anyone uses the collabs excuse, tell me how many Kpop soloists have had similar results with their collabs or whether their collaborators last release was this successful.

Kpop collabs always flop. Same with English songs. Only BTS and members are the exceptions. Like always.

• Those who are saying anything remotely similar to this are only just coping. If BTS members are flopping then I don't know what to make of other kpop soloists :facepalm:

Kpop collabs always flop. Same with English songs. Only BTS and members are the exceptions. Like always.

The boys are making records with unpromoted OSTs and people have the audacity to question their collabs.

Hear Hear!

Shokka Halive2022 GIF - Shokka Halive2022 Yes GIFs

• And before anyone uses the collabs excuse, tell me how many Kpop soloists have had similar results with their collabs or whether their collaborators last release was this successful.

Those who are saying anything remotely similar to this are only just coping. If BTS members are flopping then I don't know what to make of other kpop soloists :facepalm:

The way it's always stans whose favs' solos chart for a few minutes or just don't chart at all like??? And even if BTS or Hobi or any other member actually underperform, they would still do way better than their favs like why are u even talking? ;( I remember how they came at Hobi unprovoked, the audacity yikes.

They can give the "I don't care for charts" excuse all they want as a pass (more like a setup lmfao) to drag BTS but we all know they would be celebrating if their favs got PAKs and/or a lot of digital points. (Obviously cuz it's their favs, but then go ahead and say that they don't care about charts but some, deep down, actually do.)

This sounds like something a success stan or someone with superiority complex would say (or how kpop stans love to call it) but it's just the truth.

• BTs members are not flopping. Who saying this? give me names

clowns in anon cannot stop talking about their flopping and decline because he didn't sell a million copies of the album with a nonexistent physical release :boredr:

in case clowns come back here: j-hope's "physical" copy contains two photocards and qr code to listen to his album on weverse. If you aren't photocard collectors there's no need to buy it, music is available on streaming platforms for free

• They can never be flops, but the question is only whether they are the tops?

So tell me, how has Jhope fared in Korea in comparison with the 2 other male soloists this year,

LYW and Be'O

Digitals and physicals (or physical substitutes).

Again only in Korea.

I am asking a question, not challenging/doubting etc. I haven't checked the data, to do that

• I don't think his chartings been very good in Korea but internationally it has...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I don't think his chartings been very good in Korea but internationally it has...

Ok.

I don't follow international much, but I would ask the same question, whoever is the top artist these days .. how does Jhope fare against them?

Anything associated with BTS will never be a flop in the immediate future, so the comparison should be with the top most artists be it in Korea or internationally, to make any assessment.

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!